ExoContralto is back :-DD

didnt they ban the word "smd" over at d4s? i think we should ban "jp", or "price" so none of this bullshat drama gets started again unless something big goes down or something along those lines. it gets kind of annoying when you go into a random thread and somehow something gets started over him when in reality, it has nothing to do with him, just a kid with a badass minivan and a positive as hell attitude. its ridiculous anymore.

my .02

there wasent any drama ,all i said was that hes on d4s as an admin how is that drama? and if there was its not from me!

How the fuck did this thread get on the topic of that fucktard when we was talking about EXO... So what he is over there... That is his choice. Get the fuck over it. just my .02

so if he is a jp nut hugger , why would he want to be a member here? is he a spy like 007? lol well ether way i hope the guys not sick, and if he has been i hope he gets better. i know how it is to be sick. and wouldnt wish it on no one .

It is possible to be on two different car audio forums, moron. No one has to pick sides.

there wasent any drama ,all i said was that hes on d4s as an admin how is that drama? and if there was its not from me!

im not saying you said anything, but in every thread theres something that gets started over him and his "nuthugger" and it gets kinda annoying after awhile.

but whatever.

continue with thread.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

How the fuck did this thread get on the topic of that fucktard when we was talking about EXO... So what he is over there... That is his choice. Get the fuck over it. just my .02

and why the fuck do you run your fucking mouth every time i make a post about something , you can kiss my ass maybe you should go over there

Archived