I am looking to build some new Buss Bars for battery bank, so I decided to pick up a nice drill press. Went to sears and found this. MY favorite features are the digital depth gauge and it also has laser guides. If anyone is looking for a good drill press that isnt over priced this is a quality tool.

2010-11-10_16-18-43_974.jpg

2010-11-10_16-18-29_63.jpg

2010-11-10_16-19-00_964.jpg

Sick :) Now make your fellow dbs member some terminals :)...Fo FREE!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

It just eats right through the 1/2 aluminum I have right now with no issue. Works alot better than my dads old floor press. Now I am ready to build some new buss bars. Planning on making them out of 1.25" square bar and having them look something like this.

SANY2054.jpg

Sick :) Now make your fellow dbs member some terminals :)...Fo FREE!

I gotta practice making my own first!!! Once I get mine done I have no problem making buss bars for people for the cost of material and a few bucks just depends how big and how many holes people would want.

How much did Sears want for that?

$209. They had 3 this was the one in the middle. They had a cheaper one like this but it just looked like it would fall apart and then they had a big floor press that was $300.

Do you have the tools now to tap into the metal so you can screw down your terminals? Or are you just going to use like the top post of the battery and fasten it down with just pressure?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.