take this with a grain of salt lol i dont know if its accurate or not but this is some of what can happen

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Audio-Systems-835/2003-Chevy-Impala-New.htm

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My .02, I have a 01 Impala and thought the harness was a little too expensive so I just took out the stock radio and added the aftermarket head unit. Only thing I noticed missing was the door chime which I did not like, and everything has been smooth for the past 6 months that I've had it that way. Still I'd say read a little more more about it before you go off not adding a harness as that car is 2 years newer there may have been some changes made.

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

take this with a grain of salt lol i dont know if its accurate or not but this is some of what can happen

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Audio-Systems-835/2003-Chevy-Impala-New.htm

Thanks for that, I will have to talk to some other Impala owners and see what they did. Seems like I might just use the harness to avoid any issues.

What do you mean by pretty hard what are the goals for the build is he looking to be a ground pounder, meter champ, or is he just wanting something to sound nice

Its his daily. He wont be competing. He wants to out do his old setup, which was ALL Pioneer. Just a daily beater really. Personally I want to get him as loud as possible though.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Its his daily. He wont be competing. He wants to out do his old setup, which was ALL Pioneer. Just a daily beater really. Personally I want to get him as loud as possible though.

Well i was just thinking if its just a daily beater you could always save a little money but still get loud as F*** give me a minute and ill post a list of what i would do with 2g's

Link no good...says invalid product

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Without the harness you will lose the mileage display and any other safety warnings like check engine seatbelt, etc. etc. Had to get one for my brother's car or nothing worked right.

Grim thanks for the input. I like the Head unit but I cant say I am too crazy about the Polks and MBQuart amp. Subs could be an option as well. Thanks

Bullet, i think I will use the harness to be on the safe side. Last thing I want is to do this install and have some crazy issues with the cluster or functionality of the vehicle come up. Not interested in taking short cuts.

d(-__-)b