Sundown Audio

Gedun XP 10000.1

stereohead69

sounds good tho what the song on 2 12in Powerbass 3XL subs powered by a Gedun Xp-10000.1

nvm found it

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

thank you man it sounds alot better in person tho im telling you i dont know why there are so many haters on here for that amp when they have never used it but what do i know i dont have one right lol i came on this site to show people on here who did not have a clue what the amp could do since no one else had any PROOF i thought i would help out and get alot of good feed back but since it is not rf.sundown,aa,dd,cactus,american bass or any of the other ones that everyone has it is garbage but is ok i forgive them for they know not what they think they do.

thank you man it sounds alot better in person tho im telling you i dont know why there are so many haters on here for that amp when they have never used it but what do i know i dont have one right lol i came on this site to show people on here who did not have a clue what the amp could do since no one else had any PROOF i thought i would help out and get alot of good feed back but since it is not rf.sundown,aa,dd,cactus,american bass or any of the other ones that everyone has it is garbage but is ok i forgive them for they know not what they think they do.

ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND? like 3 DIFFERENT members on here told you they have used those amps or know people who have used them and they unanimously said the amp fucking sucks. learn to use punctuation also. who cares if its not any of those brands you listed. multiple proofs about how the amp you have sucks and will not last long. if the amp wasnt as shitty as these guys say it is, then we would say "oh hey that seems like a cool sturdy amp".

why arent you banned yet because you are blind as a bat.

The person or two who you're arguing about have ran more amps in their life then you've ever even seen in yours. If David says he has had one and still does I would gaurentee he does. He's not a fucking liar trying to be hater. It's more of a warning that he's personally used more then one of those EXACT amps and every one took a shit on him. You're the one coming off as a complete dick. Chill the fuck out. No one is hating on you. No one really seems to even give a shit about you. Your setup looks like you're happy with it and great. That's the point of this hobby. But mybassislouderthenyou is just stupid. You might as well be one of the home boys in the hood saying how much better my shit is bruh. You ain't got shit on this. No one cares. Someone stated a fact of first hand experience with what you have. If you weren't being so rude he probably would have posted a pic and explained what happens but for you to come off instantly as in no fucking way, not even possible. No one wants to even bother giving advice on your fantasy land.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

see this is what i am talking about you just acted like an ass but no one is saying boot you i just want proof if he has one in the garage why is it such a big deal i love this forum that is why i joined it but not for people to be hating on me witch is what this is i only came off the way i did because no one gave me any kind of proof witch is what i want is all cause then i will take this thing back and get my money back i just want proof not word proof please i am sorry if you all have taken what i have said wrong but i love this amp and have tried to blow it and i cant so please guys just understand ok sorry for seeming like a dick ok wasnt ready to be treated like an ass ok.

see this is what i am talking about you just acted like an ass but no one is saying boot you i just want proof if he has one in the garage why is it such a big deal i love this forum that is why i joined it but not for people to be hating on me witch is what this is i only came off the way i did because no one gave me any kind of proof witch is what i want is all cause then i will take this thing back and get my money back i just want proof not word proof please i am sorry if you all have taken what i have said wrong but i love this amp and have tried to blow it and i cant so please guys just understand ok sorry for seeming like a dick ok wasnt ready to be treated like an ass ok.

You keep asking for proof. There was two people that have personal exp with the guy that owns the company that makes your amp. They both gave you there opinion on the thing. Neither of them could care less about you so there are not "hating" on you. They were just passing on some viable info. How you take it is totally up to you.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

The people that know these amps, and jackie woo weren't being s

Dicks just stating that you're wrong about no one else knowing about these and mr woo from tunpo/gedun, and any other company name he uses, do you honestly believe we would waste our time telling you about our experiences that we didn't have just for fun? Come on dude

Ok let me just say i am so sorry that you guys think i am a ass i am not i just really thought i have the only one and you guys were making it out like just by hooking it up it will puff smoke witch it did not do for me so i dont know witch ones you got but mine does seem to be a very good amp but that is only my thoughts and since i am not an important person on here i know it dont mean doo doo but i do love this forum anyways so i will see what you all say and do whatever you guys reccomend sorry.

Don't you have it wired at 2ohms? Wonder how it would do if you put a load on it? No one on this forum is out to get you, but attitude makes a difference.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived