Are you for or against the right to bear arms

for for for damn it i cant stand the little piss ants that try to tell me i shouldnt be able to own a gun, im not a damn criminal and i keep them for my protection. Anyone that doesnt believe in the right to bear arms should go spend a day in my home town or anyother place thats known for it violent gangs and tell me packin a little heat doesnt make them feel better.

For!!

In the middle of purchasing a springfield 1911 45!

Love those, that and thompson make some of my favorites of the 1911's. I'm looking to get another narinco or tokurav (sp? damn russians lol) ive got the 9mm but i want one in the original 7.62 also.

For!!

In the middle of purchasing a springfield 1911 45!

bastard nice piece. Im looking at picking up a cheapo high point carbine or an AR15 next. not sure how much I want to spend.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

bastard nice piece. Im looking at picking up a cheapo high point carbine or an AR15 next. not sure how much I want to spend.

a little advice pass on the high point dude you'd be better off throwing the gun at a target than shooting it lol

a little advice pass on the high point dude you'd be better off throwing the gun at a target than shooting it lol

i think the same thing but have heard alot of people who love the carbines for screwing around with. I figure as cheap as they go for its not a bad gig.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i think the same thing but have heard alot of people who love the carbines for screwing around with. I figure as cheap as they go for its not a bad gig.

eh my dad had a 45 from them and i hated that damn thing lol only good things about it was that it never jammed up and it was pretty much unbreakable it just had no accuracy

Archived