Tiller's new build log!

Ook who are you??

And who cares if i use exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a forum not fuckin typing class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please leave my thread if you have nothing to say about my system?

Fine, I will say something about your system. i highly doubt that sub will take a legit 10,000 RMS in a daily setup. I bet you will cook it within a few weeks.

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

Fine, I will say something about your system. i highly doubt that sub will take a legit 10,000 RMS in a daily setup. I bet you will cook it within a few weeks.

Have you ever played with a tsns? Doubt it. As long as it's incredibly clean power and he doesn't bottom it out, i'm sure it can take 10k, if not, then very close to it.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Have you ever played with a tsns? Doubt it. As long as it's incredibly clean power and he doesn't bottom it out, i'm sure it can take 10k, if not, then very close to it.

^^^ this man is correct!

im only doubling the rated power of the sub!

people do it all the time! when you have good shit you can do big things with it!!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

^^^ this man is correct!

im only doubling the rated power of the sub!

people do it all the time! when you have good shit you can do big things with it!!

LMFAO at "only" doubling rated power. Why not just put a pair on what they are rated for and not have to buy recones once a month? Let me guess, your bass boost is "only" halfway up, and your gains are "only" halfway up too?

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

im not sure why 8 runs eiher can u even fit all of that on the alternators ahah good luck with that, but run it under the truck or gut it out and run it allunder the center consle or come over here i got a saw zaw and other cutting mechanizsms im always down to chop shit up and run wire haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

im not sure why 8 runs eiher can u even fit all of that on the alternators ahah good luck with that, but run it under the truck or gut it out and run it allunder the center consle or come over here i got a saw zaw and other cutting mechanizsms im always down to chop shit up and run wire haha

its not 8 power runs!!! shit i only got 2 alts hahaha im going to do 2 +'s of each alt just for the sake of making me feel better about it!

and the other 4 are grounds... will be doing the full curciut!

and the truck is gutted now...

i dont really want to take it under the truck and im fine with cutting a whole just wanted to get opinions before i go cuttin away!

LMFAO at "only" doubling rated power. Why not just put a pair on what they are rated for and not have to buy recones once a month? Let me guess, your bass boost is "only" halfway up, and your gains are "only" halfway up too?

trust me i wont be buying recones once a month!

and if i blow one every once in a while then whos cares

if thats it the price i have to pay to be loud then ill pay it!

plus im going to be louder than you and your mom will ever be soo im not really trippin!

:blink::unsure::popcorn:

I'm not sure what to think at this point

where the fuck did this come from?

I don't think I've ever heard you talk like this once and if you did it was just joking around talking shit or something haha!!

this should be interesting to watch

...I want to get loud :ph34r:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived