please god no fart cans, worst comes worst just use a stock muffler off of some other honda at the junkyard. dont put that loud annoying fart can shit on anything, ecpecially an "import"

if i had the choice between a 30 dollar fart can on egay and a 80 dollar stock muffler, i would save up that little extra money to get the stock muffler to save myself some dignity lol

ah dude, you have no idea how much I dont want to. Im avoiding it like the friggin plague. but it looks like HKS makes a twin muffler cat-back for it thats just slightly louder than stock and looks stock too. I can get it around 450 and with a 110 buck magnaflow cat, 550 aint bad...still cash I dont want to drop, but if I gotta, than that'll probably be it. its this one...

11hynir.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco