korey_hofer Posted November 17, 2010 Report Posted November 17, 2010 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=277-084 https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=45_228_253&products_id=820 https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=45_228_256&products_id=818 previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Robert8252 Posted November 18, 2010 Author Report Posted November 18, 2010 Those look good but I've never liked the sound of metal cones. I'm sure they can sound right setup right I just haven't heard that in person. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
skittlesRgood Posted November 18, 2010 Report Posted November 18, 2010 Are these the TBs you use? http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=264-847 haha, ya. that is the exact one. good guess lol. obviously this isnt a finished pic but it should give you an idea. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.