Supermodified/extreme Van.......

Man that is just too fucking cool man! Its a great feelong knowing something you put soooooooo much blood sweat tears time money soul and everything else you put into it is still out there kickin ass! :D

I was gonna say the same thing.

Thanks for that update mang.

And you must of built that extreme vehicle excellent with the kind of scores your buddy is getting from it :)

Man that is just too fucking cool man! Its a great feelong knowing something you put soooooooo much blood sweat tears time money soul and everything else you put into it is still out there kickin ass! :D

hell yea man....tho it is a bit depressing at the same time..i wish i could have finished the old girl.......much like the cavalier i had big big plans as far as body mods.....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I was gonna say the same thing.

Thanks for that update mang.

And you must of built that extreme vehicle excellent with the kind of scores your buddy is getting from it :)

thanks man...........well i built it the best i could.....with my limited knowledgeon extreme vehicles.... :blush: i believe 165 was the highest i did with it....and that was with the exact same subs and amps.........that are now in the crapolier....

edit............

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

• 3 months later...

Posted Image

the old Dynasty......best 100.00 car ever.....

some how i just stumbled upon and old photobucket account of mine.....which i wasnt even aware I had... :rolleyes:

found a couple pix of the DieNasty :spiteful: on the Motegis

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived