Jump to content

I HATE THIEVES!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

An amp I was supposed to buy from 97ssblazer (t1500-1bdcp) was in the box with all the paperwork in his garage. I was gonna pick it up from him last night but he didnt answer his phone, a couple hours later he called me and asked if I had came and got it, I said no, I was gonna but you didnt answer, he said his dog was going apeshit and when he went out to the garage, the door(standard side door, not big overhead) was open and the amp wasnt on top of the subs (that I already bought). They grabbed the amp but not the 2 t2 15's that were right underneath it (probably too heavy for them to run with) So fucking pissed, called the cops, gave them the serial from it (they also took a bullshit sony the was right next to it) and the cops pretty much said its gone, get over it, just in a nicer way. So not he is out his money and I am ampless, we are both fucking pissed, at least I still have some money but can't get the amp for the price he said. just not a good fucking couple nights

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

Posted

Man, that really sucks. I don't even leave my doors unlocked when I run in the house. I always drill it into my friends' heads that locking your car is one of the most important things. A little over a month ago my roommate forgot to lock his doors on his car for one night, that night someone went and cut up his leather seat. Some people just have no respect.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Posted

Man, that really sucks. I don't even leave my doors unlocked when I run in the house. I always drill it into my friends' heads that locking your car is one of the most important things. A little over a month ago my roommate forgot to lock his doors on his car for one night, that night someone went and cut up his leather seat. Some people just have no respect.

I remember reading about that you posted something about that on here didnt you?

Yea my buddy gets out all the time and i will go out there and unlock my door and he just gets in... I am like dude WTF... Then after last night i told him the next time he does not lock my door getting out he can quit riding in my truck.

Posted

I remember reading about that you posted something about that on here didnt you?

Yea my buddy gets out all the time and i will go out there and unlock my door and he just gets in... I am like dude WTF... Then after last night i told him the next time he does not lock my door getting out he can quit riding in my truck.

Yeah, I had that on here, he sold the car and still got good money for it. But slashing a seat is one thing, I know that pioneer you had costs a pretty penny, that's something I wouldn't even wish on an enemy.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Posted

Yeah, I had that on here, he sold the car and still got good money for it. But slashing a seat is one thing, I know that pioneer you had costs a pretty penny, that's something I wouldn't even wish on an enemy.

Yea i got that one for a steal... BUT for me to replace it is going to be like 189 through audiosavings.

I REALLY liked that H/U and might buy another or buy something different but with similar features. Right now i am focused on getting my other h/u in, getting my dash fixed, and most important finishing my box and getting my new system in! :yahoo:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8578 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...