Socky Posted November 14, 2010 Report Posted November 14, 2010 oh man you havent even conquered the parking lot yet and you are going to drift. lol I . Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
Benji0687 Posted November 14, 2010 Report Posted November 14, 2010 Google is your friend... http://www.icgcorporation.com/html/SPECIALTYTIES.htm 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
EclipseChris Posted November 14, 2010 Author Report Posted November 14, 2010 oh man you havent even conquered the parking lot yet and you are going to drift. lol It was a gas station, i was very angry, shuddup. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
EclipseChris Posted November 14, 2010 Author Report Posted November 14, 2010 Google is your friend... http://www.icgcorporation.com/html/SPECIALTYTIES.htm An email was sent to them yesterday, apparently there is a minimum bulk purchase requirement. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
EclipseChris Posted November 29, 2010 Author Report Posted November 29, 2010 The email was replied simply saying that the item was discontinued. I gave up when i read that. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
chapo123 Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 turbo 240? is it a sr20 swap or just turbo'd k24? what year etc lol post pics of it.. Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.