couple dbdrag comps in the bay area coming up

skittlesRgood

Joe bill and Kimo are there.... Nymans warming up.... 47th ave melos auto nr rr tracks

Thank u for coming out to my show every body I had a fun time hanging out every body brought there a game sweet day thank u all

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

It was a good show ,nice turnout. I burped a 154.4 my highest to date in competition, took 2nd to team ssc and his 4 dd 12s off of a sd16k i believe. his rex is loud as fauk! and i took 1st in 149.9 bassrace so not to bad of a day. gave out plenty of demos you guys with cameras post them up. my bad just checked termpro and i did take 1st in dbdrag the rex was in a different class yay!

It was a sd8kd amp . . . . . drinks.gif

Congrats on your Ist place winning bro. I hope to meet you though at the next show (Modesto). Since I don't really know you yet, come by and say waz up to us (Team SSC) at the next show. We'd like to meet more friends . . .

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Damn! big numbers for a 8k. im going to the dual event in vacaville cause im a meca member also, but i will see you at the next show. glad your not in my class also :) WAY TO LOUD FOR ME

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Nyman is far behind. There I think 32 entries it was cool to see alot of cars filling brackets in dBDrag. I will have pics and videos up soon. Great turn out. The shop had donuts and hot chocolate in the morning and brought sodas and Pizza for lunch thanks alot Audio Pros!!!

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Archived