Sundown Audio

diablo audio technologies

fullofpurple

I really cant comment on your main question, but the only way you are gonna get a DAT amp is used since they closed there doors a few weeks ago, So if get one and it happens to fail, your only option would be to send it to someone like D-br, since there is no warrenty

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I really cant comment on your main question, but the only way you are gonna get a DAT amp is used since they closed there doors a few weeks ago, So if get one and it happens to fail, your only option would be to send it to someone like D-br, since there is no warrenty

so basically im better off with the audiopipe 1500d, its only 120 shipped. this dude wants 200shipped with some 4gauge wire but im

skeptical its gonna blow up and dude gonna be like oh well its yours now.thats why i think kingsuv is selling it

so basically im better off with the audiopipe 1500d, its only 120 shipped. this dude wants 200shipped with some 4gauge wire but im

skeptical its gonna blow up and dude gonna be like oh well its yours now.thats why i think kingsuv is selling it

Kingsuv is a good guy, he was one of the guys at DAT.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

from what ive seen its just a matter of time before most of them go...as with any product of any brand though, YOU need to decide if somethign you cant get fixed or warrantied is worth your money.

any amp and any electronic device has a lifespan, a good repairman can fix them easily. i know a local guy whos fixn a few 2500s for a great deal

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

The ones that are still working have been working for quite some time. Some people had issues while others are still pounding on theirs daily. I have a few here that have been in service for well over a year now and have had zero issues.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

dirol.gifCheck this out dude....I'm selling the Amp, NOT Kingsuv (Bill).....and the Amp is NEW...Never used so lets get that outta the way too.

I don't have time for your "I've talked to guys with 3000+ posts, and they say the amp is going to blow..." I'm a busy Man and you've cost me time and Money cause I already had this sold but YOU asked that I hold it. You have until tomorrow for something to hit my mailbox....I get NOTHING from you by tomorrow, You and Me are going to have some problems for you not just man'n up and saying you didn't want it.

I told you EXACTLY what everyone else here has said INCLUDING the Man who owned the Company...anything can happen. I told you I don't offer a "warranty" as I am not a business but I said IF something were to go wrong I would help you get it taken care of....Anyone here can tell you I'm a Man of my word...I just hope when I check the mail tomorrow, your the same.

TJ-*1LOWSUV*

dirol.gifCheck this out dude....I'm selling the Amp, NOT Kingsuv (Bill).....and the Amp is NEW...Never used so lets get that outta the way too.

I don't have time for your "I've talked to guys with 3000+ posts, and they say the amp is going to blow..." I'm a busy Man and you've cost me time and Money cause I already had this sold but YOU asked that I hold it. You have until tomorrow for something to hit my mailbox....I get NOTHING from you by tomorrow, You and Me are going to have some problems for you not just man'n up and saying you didn't want it.

I told you EXACTLY what everyone else here has said INCLUDING the Man who owned the Company...anything can happen. I told you I don't offer a "warranty" as I am not a business but I said IF something were to go wrong I would help you get it taken care of....Anyone here can tell you I'm a Man of my word...I just hope when I check the mail tomorrow, your the same.

TJ-*1LOWSUV*

uh oh!!

i can already see where this is going!! (you wont have anything in your mail)

and i know he may have asked you to hold it...

but you cant force the guy into buying something he's skeptical about... gotta look at it from both ways

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

uh oh!!

i can already see where this is going!! (you wont have anything in your mail)

and i know he may have asked you to hold it...

but you cant force the guy into buying something he's skeptical about... gotta look at it from both ways

Can you really see where this is going? orly3.gif

So you saw it from the beginning which was LAST Friday when he said he wanted to buy it and we could meet up on Sat?

Or how about Sat when he was going to get a ride from his Mommy when she got off work at 5 cuz he didnt want to waste his gas?

Or how about 830pm Sat nite finally calling to say he wasn't going to make it but we could meet up Sun?

Or how about calling me Sun Nite and saying he was just going to send a money order?

Or Monday morning (and afternoon) when he called to say he was just going to send cash?

Or better yet...how about Tues when he called to ask if I shopped at Target cuz now he wanted to send cash and a $50 Mother fuckin Target gift card? trippy.gif

See the thing that pisses me off is I told him again and again....IF YOUR NOT COOL WITH THIS AMP, DON"T WASTE MY TIME CUZ I HAVE PEOPLE THAT ARE SERIOUS!.....Lil bitch sure had my number to babble all his bullshit and hold me up on a sale but how hard would have it been to just say "I Don't Want it"? Aint nobody holding a gun to this kids head.....

So to me this kid is a punk ass fake and I hope to meet him one day to let him know how I really feel....Soooooo, with that being said, there was NOTHING in the mailbox other the publishers clearing house telling me I may have just won.....dirol.gif

Archived