Soundstream S10 XTREME 40k+watts

Truck looks great man! Keep up the good work!

On a side note, the correct way to pull an AC pump is to drain the stuff inside, wether it be r12 or r134a or whatever, with a machine. Just pulling it and letting it out into the atmosphere could actually get you fined pretty heavily. Just an FYI. :drinks:

Actually, I poured it into a bucket... along with antifreeze, powersteering fluid, brake fluid, and oil.. damn that was a gross lil cocktail

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

There is no way you poured gas refrigerate into a bucket. Unless I am missing something here that isn't how it works.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

There is no way you poured gas refrigerate into a bucket. Unless I am missing something here that isn't how it works.

Well then Idk what it is, All i did was remove the line that hooks up to the a/c compressor, I saw green crap bubbling out, so I just put the hose in a bucket.... end of story lol

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

That's because AC systems have two types of refrigerant. An oil and a gas. Typically the gas is what leaks out, the bubbling Farm seen was the oil. No need to explain further, save that for another topic. Build looks good, any progress pics?

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

That's because AC systems have two types of refrigerant. An oil and a gas. Typically the gas is what leaks out, the bubbling Farm seen was the oil. No need to explain further, save that for another topic. Build looks good, any progress pics?

Actually I do, the alt bracket is done, but I don't have any pics because I sent it to a friends machine shop to get it finally made.

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Well these just came in yesterday...only took 2 weeks for them to come <_< now I'm in the processes of installing them.

1204001804.jpg

1204001805.jpg

here's a comparison of some of the stock bushings to the new ones.

1204001805b.jpg

1204001820.jpg

I'll have more pics up later,

stay tuned!

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Lemme know if the bushing kit is a good product to install.

Because i found a set for my car but its like 3-4 hundred and would take a very long time of me without my car on the road to actually do in my drive. If it is worth it i may do it, if not then i won't haha.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Lemme know if this is a good product to install.^^^

Because i found a set for my car but its like 3-4 hundred and would take a very long time of me without my car on the road to actually do in my drive. If it is worth it i may do it, if not then i won't haha.

From what I heard, replacing bushings is a HUGE upgrade, and will definitely improve steering response and handling.

Just from comparing my stock bushing with the new ones, I can definitely can see how it there would be an improvement.

The two top companies that make bushings are energy suspension and Prothane. There really isn't a difference between the two really, or a a definite way to tell which one is better. Personally, the ones I bought were Prothane because in their particular kit they also provided the metal shelling for some of the bushings... something that Energy Suspension didn't.

The other reason I replaced the bushings was just because of how awesome red bushings can accent the underbody, something which I am focusing on in this build. :pardon:

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

From what I heard, replacing bushings is a HUGE upgrade, and will definitely improve steering response and handling.

Just from comparing my stock bushing with the new ones, I can definitely can see how it there would be an improvement.

The two top companies that make bushings are energy suspension and Prothane. There really isn't a difference between the two really, or a a definite way to tell which one is better. Personally, the ones I bought were Prothane because in their particular kit they also provided the metal shelling for some of the bushings... something that Energy Suspension didn't.

The other reason I replaced the bushings was just because of how awesome red bushings can accent the underbody, something which I am focusing on in this build. :pardon:

Yeah, i'm just trying to decide if i want them. I am concerned about a rough ride, engine already shakes the piss out of my car.I guess if i fall into a pit of money ill get them but until then i think itll stay on my wish list.

Red is going to look sick :santa:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived