Sundown Audio

(2) AP3K or (1) AQ3500.1

dmanson

Didn't read everything but AQ3500 all day over audiopipe. IMO the AP would be a downgrade to your DC3000. Get the 3500 and run it at .7

he would have ran 2 AP3ks ...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Didn't read everything but AQ3500 all day over audiopipe. IMO the AP would be a downgrade to your DC3000. Get the 3500 and run it at .7

Glad he isn't now...

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Glad he isn't now...

... I think he made the RIGHT choice in getting a DC 5k

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I've heard two audiopipe 3ks in person. I do admit. They put out some power. One was on a DD18 and flexed doors the next car over. But personally I like the audioques better. Just looking them over side by side the audioques are just better built amps. Compared my AP1500 to my brothers AQ1200 guts and all and I would rather be running the 1200 over mine. Not arguing the fact of output. But for a better investment I'd rather run the AQ if it was me. I would buy AP again if on a budget but if it's not do or die for that $100 savings I'm going with another brand.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Well guys I definitely appreciate the help. My only reason for upgrading my amps is bcz I'm going from lvl4s to lvl4XLs. I got onboard quickly when the DC3ks came out and was lucky to get one. I'd always talk to Rusty about whether they'd make a bigger amp than the DC3k, work in progress as told but no timeline. Well as of this morning I got on here (SMD) and heard about the preorder sale and hell it was a wrap. Now I can say the hell with AP and AQ(nothing against either) but its DC all da way for me now that they r steppin up their amp game.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Well guys I definitely appreciate the help. My only reason for upgrading my amps is bcz I'm going from lvl4s to lvl4XLs. I got onboard quickly when the DC3ks came out and was lucky to get one. I'd always talk to Rusty about whether they'd make a bigger amp than the DC3k, work in progress as told but no timeline. Well as of this morning I got on here (SMD) and heard about the preorder sale and hell it was a wrap. Now I can say the hell with AP and AQ(nothing against either) but its DC all da way for me now that they r steppin up their amp game.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived