Second Skin Audio

L7 15 T-Line

15" L7 in a t-line. i figured why not try it. but im still kinda confused. id like the sub n port to be on the same face. basically max dimensions width is 41" depth 30" height up to 20" (can go higher but hopefully dont need to). sd=156.25 fs=30 qts=.507. would it even be a good idea to try this? or you guys think put it in a ported and slam it?

so my math gives me 155 in^2 port, and 9.5' long. sound right?

heres the box design. sub inverted. 41" wide, 21" tall, 29" deep

15L7T-Line.png

nice. its good to see someone else here using rhino. now get off that evaluation copy and go full power.

Edited by Hugh G. Rection

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

nice. its good to see someone else here using rhino. now get off that evaluation copy and go full power.

ya dude i used rhino in high school for 3 years. im pretty used to it. im using the free trial still. i need to buy the full version. but theres so many options for this.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

ya dude i used rhino in high school for 3 years. im pretty used to it. im using the free trial still. i need to buy the full version. but theres so many options for this.

you would probably really like the toolbars in the full version. there are so many more tools to use. heres a sample of my toolbars....

box1.png?t=1289967748

Owner of BigAss Ports

you would probably really like the toolbars in the full version. there are so many more tools to use. heres a sample of my toolbars....

box1.png?t=1289967748

mmmmm sex in 3d design haha. im in a drafting class in college, so im hoping i could get a student version. its crazy expensive either way. ive only got 1 save left on the trial too. ive been using it close to a year now on 25 saves it sucks to lose stuff.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

mmmmm sex in 3d design haha. im in a drafting class in college, so im hoping i could get a student version. its crazy expensive either way. ive only got 1 save left on the trial too. ive been using it close to a year now on 25 saves it sucks to lose stuff.

so do you just use it for drawing boxes, or are you looking to get into a 3d modeling career or cnc programming?

Owner of BigAss Ports

I found they like 6 cubes tuned at 45 hz in a pickup for solid loud SPL....LOL. But yeah, 6 cubes seems to make them happy or pretty close to it.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

so do you just use it for drawing boxes, or are you looking to get into a 3d modeling career or cnc programming?

mostly boxes for now since its only trial. but i do 3d modeling as a hobby mostly. ive got a car i made over the summer. ill see if i can find it on my computer n load pics

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

cool stuff.

nah cant find it. it may be on our other computer. we just got a new one so still digging up old files to transfer. but no im really kinda torn between drafting and electrical engineering. i was gonna go to itt for drafting but its 45k a year. just seemed a little steep to me. so that was a no go.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

get a virtual machine program the install it on the VM and use it as many times as you like :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.