Added Some More Components To My Alarm.

So now my viper 791 now has the shock sensor, glass sensor, tilt sensor, and added another blinking blue light :excl:

:lol:

Question on my 2nd blinking light though. When I wired my new led light in on my right side a pillar, I just tapped into the wire from the left a pillar light. When I ran the wires together, red to red and blue to blue the led on the right pillar would blink brighter then the one on the left piller. I deffenitly didnt like that one was brighter.

So then I cut the wire and ran the red wire from the alarm to the red wire on the left pillar, and ran the blue wire from the alarm to the right pillar. and connected the remaining red and blue wire together. So I pretty much wired the lights together in series as you would do a sub.

Here is a badly drawn up paint image.

ledwiring.jpg

Will this hurt my alarm at all? if so, does anyone know if either the red or blue wire on the leds are a constant positive that way I could wire them up constantly and have them both be super bright. because the alarm unit itself does not seem to have enough power to power both lights when hooked up blue to blue, and red to red.

Here are some other images during this process of messing with it. Too many wires!!!

DCAO0103.jpg

DCAO0106.jpg

DCAO0107.jpg

and then just a small clip of both lights flashing nothing special.

th_DCAO0108.jpg

Edited by audiofanaticz

eh it should not effect your alarm at all and take them damn brain pics out of here man! Bad audiofanaticz! Bad!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg