American Bass 10,000 watt (1000.1), Sundown 3000

I had several f/s threads and figured I'd combine them while including some new stuff. Pics were taken last week, and since I'm combining threads I'm just throwing in some of the older pics from a month or so ago rather than bump up 2-3 old threads. Anyone wanting more/better pics just ask.

First is my American Bass 1000.1. Rated 11,200 @ 2 ohms 14.4v, 15,000 @ 2 ohms 18v. I bought this amp new a year or so ago from Bob at AB, used it maybe 1/2 the time I owned it, and kept my voltage above 13v. Never abused, 10/10 performance and 9/10 cosmetics as it was shipped to me brand new with a few minor scratches. SOLD

It's extremely heavy, and large, so I'm looking for $1500 + shipping obo.

ab1.jpg

ab2.jpg

ab3.jpg

Next is a Sundown 3k. Works great, has a few minor scratches with a nice one on the bottom side- which isn't visible when mounted. $550 shipped or trades for a PS3 on this one. SOLD

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

2 alternators SOLD.

Up next 1 Iraggi 220 alternator rated 220 peak and 180 idle. They fit 99-05 GM trucks/suvs and some cars. They are ad244 case with oval plug, powder coated satin black I got 4 of them new and sold one seperate. I'd like 220+ shipped each, or 630 shipped for all 3. They all look the same and are boxed up so I just pictured one.

alt1.jpg

SOLD

I have a 4 alternator bracket I ran them on for a few months. It fits 99+ Yukon, suburban, Tahoe, H2, etc with the 4.8, 5.3, or 6.0 V8. The bracket is flat black with some scratches in it, but it comes with everything needed to hook up the kit- belt, wiring, pulleys, bolts, etc.

bracket1.jpg

Tahoe_Quad_11.jpg

A Memphis line driver, I've had it for about 3 years and it still works great. Comes with original box, normally sells new for $65 + shipping so I figure 35 shipped is fair. I used it with my 1v pre-out Alpine H/U and 4 Memphis 4kws for a while and it was a nice improvement. Goes up to 9v, but now I have a H/U with 4v pre-outs so I just don't need this.

linedriver1.jpg

A Kicker L7 12 D4 ohm, it's my brothers so I can't say much more than it plays music and worked good the last time it was hooked up 2-3 years ago. I really don't know much about it other that. 75 + shipping.

l71.jpg

l72.jpg

l73.jpg

Finally I have an Alpine flip-out touch screen DVD Player. I need to take pics so I can list it in this thread, but for those interested its 7" I think and comes with brain and pac to allow dvd use while driving. SOLD

please email me at [email protected] with questions.

Troy

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

very interested in the 1000.1 american bass is the price set for shipping to 40258.........looking to push 4 smd 18's in my tahoe. have voltage and battery bank well takin care of just need to find good power.

Meca world finals 2009

-1999 Chevy Tahoe

-Drive By 4 131.0 DB

-152.8 DB at headrest

-2 18" RE MT 18"s

-4 Clarion DPX1500

very interested in the 1000.1 american bass is the price set for shipping to 40258.........looking to push 4 smd 18's in my tahoe. have voltage and battery bank well takin care of just need to find good power.

Yes it includes shipping. It pushed 2 BTL 18s and 2 Wardens 21s very nicely. I was going to use it on 4 btls and decided to go another route, but if you can keep your voltage up it should be a nice match to those subs. I used 4 alternators and 4 XS power batteries on it, kept 14v on music no problems. Just let me know at my email address [email protected] as I haven't cleared my PMs in a bit.

Used alternator bracket and 2 Iraggi alts sold.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

How much for the alpine?

I really don't feel like wiring it up to test it out, but the guy I bought it from did and sent me a vid of it working that I can't find any more. I paid 250 a year or so ago, but since its bb, I'll say 175 shipped, and I'll insure it for damage so the buyer is covered either way.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived