American Bass 10,000 watt (1000.1), Sundown 3000

Ya all the "as is" talked scared me so i didn't get it yet so go for it

If I have the extra cash after this weekend I'll get it but I'm hurting right now don't want to take a hit if there is a chance of something being wrong with it

Plus I know where I can get one for 170 that I know for sure works

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Goddamn, IF i can get my Grandmother to get me that DVD Player, Im deff gonna go for it, I gotta see what she says though first, Hope she says yes, I'd love this for my 95' Van! lol.

Also, I tried sending you a PM with some questions and stuff, And it won't let me.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Is the Sundown still available? and is a certain type of PS3 your looking for?

Edit:

reading > me

let me know if it falls through have a PS3 and a ton of shit for it...

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

Ya all the "as is" talked scared me so i didn't get it yet so go for it

If I have the extra cash after this weekend I'll get it but I'm hurting right now don't want to take a hit if there is a chance of something being wrong with it

Plus I know where I can get one for 170 that I know for sure works

That was the point of me phrasing it that way lol. I want people to know that to the best of my knowledge it should be fine, but I don't know for sure and I don't want any problems. It was in 100% working order before shipped to me, as I saw from a vid made just for me, but it has been through USPS once and would take another trip through them.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

No I'm received, and as soon as I clear some room in my inbox it gets filled up that night, so email is the best bet.

The wiring for this head unit is really clean, with just one loose wire that is not power/ground/acc. I would need a smart harness to power up, or to cut the existing wiring, I don't have a harness and I wont splice, which is why I say I can't test. I'll email you back Katt, but that's my reasoning.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived