2 fi ib3 18s

I'm down to see how this turns out. I've heard good things about those subs. I say go for it, just make sure you have enough power to feed those bad boys and they'll bump real hard! I'm not too knowledgeable about how to build them into the car though. I believe you should seal front from back, that would be some work to do.

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)

Need to seal the rear "chamber" off as best you can from the cabin. Anything that gets around will decrease output.

My wife ran an IB system with a pair of 15s for a few years. I loved it. Really detailed bass... effortless. My wife loved having bass that didnt take up the trunk. While it didnt hammer like it was in a ported, or even a sealed enclosure... it did sound amazing.

BKOLFO is on this forum from time to time and he just put 8 of the IB318s in his house. This was a VERY custom build on a new house for these subs. He has never had the visceral ability that he has now, and this is coming from an old school basshead that was running walled 18s long before most.

Thanks,

Scott

That's a LOT of power for those things...

You do know that we rate them @ 550 watts at 20Hz?

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."