Tell me what you think about it?

Ok everyone so i know everyone has there personal choice in music. what they like, and what they dont like. But in all honesty for a kid whos making beats out of his dorm you cant tell me he isnt killing it. This is my Buddy Joshua David Gatlin who i went to high-school with, and i think by far this is his best track yet. Tell me what you guys think just give it a listen, positive and negative criticism is a + since it will let me know what i should let him do bass wise but remember his equipment is limited. But if its going to be negative lets keep it appropriate and not just "WOW he fucking sucks" give a reason on why you dont like it.

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

Like the song? Wanna jam out in your car? wanna chop and screw it? let me know the freq of the song? pleasure is all mine! free download

Link to the song

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

be honest it not bad beat but maybe should do dance and club songs.. and lyrics i hate them they anoying the sound and flow..whole delivery..

all in all nice beat should look into doin club shit and i think he'd rip it

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

be honest it not bad beat but maybe should do dance and club songs.. and lyrics i hate them they anoying the sound and flow..whole delivery..

all in all nice beat should look into doin club shit and i think he'd rip it

well as ironic u say tht, he never does club beats like this...it was his first one after i asked him to make a club beat...haha

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

I like the beat but then theres parts I don't. Not the first beat I would pick for a rap though. And the lyrics.. He was good with them for the most part but it sounds like everything else out there. Swagger only gets you so far, if you're the same as something else why would people be interested. Maybe just slow down some parts of the beat and the vocals didn't sound good however it was he processed it into it and the beat itself was kind of overwhelming and the lyrics were lost in it. I was focusing more on the beat even though I was trying to listen to the words. But hey. What do I know. Lol. GL to him

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

i like it, the singing got better as the song went on for sure.

to agree with two above points, sometimes the lyrics goo=t lost in the beat and he should deff do more club shit.

i dl'd it though, i love underground shit, cause when i play it, ppl are like "wtf is this?"

lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

he kinda has a nate dogg flow and sound. u no where it almost just sounds best in the hooks of club songs

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056