Buying cigarettes online?

As we all know, generally buying things online is much cheaper than buying things at a store.

Has anyone ever bought cigarettes online before?

What website did you use?

Is this legal?

I used Google but it seems a little sketchy so I was wondering if anyone has experience with this.

For example, a carton on Marlboro Reds in my state (Massachusetts) is going to cost me around $82 no matter where I go and there is no discount for buying a carton as apposed to buying 10 packs individually. On the sites I looked at using Google, I could get THREE cartons for the price of ONE in my state just by purchasing online.

Edited by Rolladoedoe

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

$82 for a damn carton? shit thats expinsive, i smoke cigars where others here smoke cigs

to the online thing, i dunno how old they are, im the same way with cigars, i smoke some around like isle de soul, swisher black stone cherry, and hava-a-tampa jewl sweets and i can get them online but i dont kno the age so thats kinda why i aint got any from there yet

hate to spend $50 for cigars and get some dried out stuff

why are they that much?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

My aunt and uncle used to buy cigarettes online, they bought them from Australia super cheap, but they said they tasted a little funny. Not sure how you go about doing it, I'd imagine it only requires a credit/debit card as you only need to be 18. I'd rather make my own cigarettes though, I can make a pack for less than $3.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

As we all know, generally buying things online is much cheaper than buying things at a store.

Is this legal?

I used Google but it seems a little sketchy so I was wondering if anyone has experience with this.

For example, a carton on Marlboro Reds in my state (Massachusetts) is going to cost me around $82 no matter where I go and there is no discount for buying a carton as apposed to buying 10 packs individually. On the sites I looked at using Google, I could get THREE cartons for the price of ONE in my state just by purchasing online.

i remember there bein some shit a while back about buyin cigarettes online and the sites not charging people the tax on them or some crap like that. all the people that bought from online were sent up shits creek. they had to go back and pay all the taxes that werent paid and i believe extra

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Is this legal?

man your gettin rapped!!!!!!

you need to take a trip to mexico!!

or better yet spend the moeny and go on a cruise!!! there $20 a carton on the cruise ships!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

$82 for a damn carton? shit thats expinsive, i smoke cigars where others here smoke cigs

to the online thing, i dunno how old they are, im the same way with cigars, i smoke some around like isle de soul, swisher black stone cherry, and hava-a-tampa jewl sweets and i can get them online but i dont kno the age so thats kinda why i aint got any from there yet

hate to spend $50 for cigars and get some dried out stuff

why are they that much?

Massachusetts likes to tax out the ass on everything and I guess its more of a reason for people to stop smoking? I'm not really sure. So far it seems like all the sites get cartons that are intended for sales outside the US and are supposedly fresh. but even still, $25 a carton isn't too bad to test out seeing if they are fresh or good quality as i could only get 3 packs for the same price.

i remember there bein some shit a while back about buyin cigarettes online and the sites not charging people the tax on them or some crap like that. all the people that bought from online were sent up shits creek. they had to go back and pay all the taxes that werent paid and i believe extra

Yeah, I'm not trying to get in trouble or anything. lol. I just want my nicotine on the cheap. Hell, i'd even PayPal someone money to buy me cartons and ship them to me if it was cheap enough. I don't know if that's legal either though.

Massachusetts likes to tax out the ass on everything and I guess its more of a reason for people to stop smoking? I'm not really sure. So far it seems like all the sites get cartons that are intended for sales outside the US and are supposedly fresh. but even still, $25 a carton isn't too bad to test out seeing if they are fresh or good quality as i could only get 3 packs for the same price.

or cheaper yet.... quit smoking and do a crazy build with the money you save!!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

i understand how nicotine fits work so if u need cigs ied try it for the hell of it just to see, i mean u can get shitty quality cigs for $82 due to no one getting any of them for a long time and they dry out

or u could make ur own? i still dont see why other people dont do this

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i tried to before but i never got any replies on it and it went nowhere, maybe i was just trying a bad site. right now i just buy them at the airport (international flight) mild sevens are so damn good. plus its like 15 bucks a carton. only bad thing is limit of 2 per trip. occasionally have friends bring some back if they can but otherwise i just suck it up and get raped by high cig prices

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love