okie dokie, now first of all, are these the same subs as u have http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=292-2526 cause they look more like a pa audio type sub?

and on another note that sounded killer and a sick looking box

but if it was me and i was gunna do pyle ied try a bunch of these

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=267-087

like 14 or 16 12's or 15's off that 5000w amp but anyways looks sick mang

great idea on the budget mans system

lol Kevin wanted me to go with 16 15" Kicker L7 on 10,000 but so many people have done setups like that but not too many have 8 21s plus its a nice woo effect when you see it live because of the 21s

okie dokie, now first of all, are these the same subs as u have http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=292-2526 cause they look more like a pa audio type sub?

and on another note that sounded killer and a sick looking box

but if it was me and i was gunna do pyle ied try a bunch of these

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=267-087

like 14 or 16 12's or 15's off that 5000w amp but anyways looks sick mang

great idea on the budget mans system

yes they are the ones in the link and yes they are pro audio subs but damn they shock the hell out of me

yes they are the ones in the link and yes they are pro audio subs but damn they shock the hell out of me

A venue near me has stack after stack with these 21's in them. They get down w/o a doubt. I had no idea what they would do in a vehicle, but in a building the size of a roller rink they shake everything. I've been looking forward to this one just because it's so different.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

To DHM ... when you gonna let us know about some shows in NY

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Good shit, glad to see someone do something different.

What amp for the mids and highs? Subs?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Link for phone users? :)

A venue near me has stack after stack with these 21's in them. They get down w/o a doubt. I had no idea what they would do in a vehicle, but in a building the size of a roller rink they shake everything. I've been looking forward to this one just because it's so different.

I haven't finished or better said Kevin hasn't finished with the truck, this video was straight from Ipod to amps, no real tuning. We have to find the right frequency of the truck and adjust, I real don't want the subs playing that low because they are designed for that but i just saw and heard them get low and nasty

To DHM ... when you gonna let us know about some shows in NY

There is one in Brooklyn on the 26, ill Pm you with the details

Good shit, glad to see someone do something different.

What amp for the mids and highs? Subs?

yea iwanted to do it differently for sure but also be on a budget to show guys that you can bang on a budget and when i take the truck to different shows, they can make up their minds but no more battling for me or this truck, it's not good for the overall business.

Mids- (6)10"(6) 8" Pro audio gear with (4) super tweets and the amps are (1) AB500.1 for all 8 21's, (3) 500x2 for the 10's, (2) 1200w for the 8's and one 400W for the tweets. I will go the SBN this year to Demo the Budgasystem/Cheap Hoe

Equipment is a preference and you don't have to have the top of the line stuff to be good, an install is 90% and equipment is 10%. I hope everyone understands this and use it but all in all, I'm extremely happy with my 9000W system

Nice, It does look like it hits the lows pretty damn good.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Love this Thread. one of my gripes with car audio, most people really think you gotta have Expensive shit to get a nice sound. False

i have cheap subs but with a good amp and a awesome box people always thought my Xplods were like 15's and shit. so i am also a firm believer in 90%install and 10%Equipment.

Archived