Sonic Electronix

haha, i hope he takes you up on the invite. but i hope more that he lets your guys build him a new box. he will shit himself when he hears the difference from what you guys can make.

see you tomorrow Ray. i need to meet James this time.

youve met me before at a drag event i met you with the fella who had the yellow T3 sub in the dodge

id tell you why my enclosure cost you more then 200 dollars show you examples and let you decide if you wanna get that 200 dollar box somewhere else or get my box for whatever it cost to accomplish what your looking for.

By your logic because the customer doesnt have enough money, your supposed to half ass it. wood for a box cost you as a shop the same amount if you do it right or do it wrong. You guy saying most people wouldnt know the difference, that does not make it ok either. As stated earlier in the thread its a salesmans job to educate a customer as to what they are or arent buying. I turn people away or change what they want every single day, by educating people about what works what doesnt work, and why a specific idea may or may not work.

Seems peoples shops are lazy as all hell about education of a customer instead take that money because its right there. Dunno about your shops but Rays shop strives off customer service word of mouth and proper installation. "Not even one time have i seen...heh we need the money lets just half ass this one so we can just get the money, we'll do better next time." Half ass doesnt get you a next time.

Basck to the most people dont know. one friend is gonna know, and that one friends bad mouth of your reputation is all it takes to plant a seed.

hes completely right. after the sabotages i found out a local mickey shorrs was doing i spread out the word. with just myspace alone and talkin in person i told about 400+ people easy. you mess up the wrong persons shit or let the wrong person see the shit you mucked up and boom itll spread like wildfire

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

maybe the OP wanted it like that at the beginning and told them to do it, and then realized how bad he fucked up and is now lying and saying the shop fucked up his install?

seen it tons of times where people wont own up due to their own stupidity...

But I know Ray and James will make that shit killer once they get to cleaning up that install.

Personally though, I think the dude was a dumbass and probably did ask for it like that so he can go to partys and open up the cover and be super loud, only to fail when it didnt happen...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived