I never get Christmas or birthday gifts. So black Friday is a day I buy for myself to cover both holidays, lol. Sad but very true. I'm buying a new tv for the remodeled living room, new MAC all in one, and another 7D. Always great prices sometimes giving me like a 40% discount

lol no wonder we get along. in the same boat there. im goin out to try to get a 40in for less than 300 and some booze from a secret sale

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i wasnt going to get anything because i couldnt think of anything stores were selling that i need but after n8 mentioned lowes im gonna check on sales for a dremel

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

lol no wonder we get along. in the same boat there. im goin out to try to get a 40in for less than 300 and some booze from a secret sale

Same boat? I think were in the same room on that boat, lol. I got my eyes on the 60" LED Sony Bravia

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Same boat? I think were in the same room on that boat, lol. I got my eyes on the 60" LED Sony Bravia

eh i told myself if i ever went that big id grab up that 85in i been seein floatin around. tv so big that if you watch an action movie you risk gettin hit with a stray bullet

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

eh i told myself if i ever went that big id grab up that 85in i been seein floatin around. tv so big that if you watch an action movie you risk gettin hit with a stray bullet

I screwed myself over. Last black friday got two LG 47" lcds. Remodeled my downstairs living room and I'm going to put the LG in my room. And theres no way I'm going to downgrade. Only choice is to move up! Lol

sears has a 60" samsung plasma fo 1500!!

600hz

with the intrnetz!!!

I'm not a big fan of plasmas but good deal. But I plan on spending a little bit more and getting the Sony Bravia LED

I screwed myself over. Last black friday got two LG 47" lcds. Remodeled my downstairs living room and I'm going to put the LG in my room. And theres no way I'm going to downgrade. Only choice is to move up! Lol

yea im just goin to get a bigger gaming tv. use it for my laptop only lol. the one in the living room is a lg 42 and i got it new for free :shrug: so itll be around for a while lol

Archived