Messing with a Porsche on the autobahn. American Muscle B$*%h

OrionStang

He blew past because I was cruising along. And I know he can take off any time, but its bad-ass to mess with these supercars and see what they can really do. I had Gallardo pull up next to me at a street light. He got a kick out of my V8 runble and repaid the favor by smoking me on the green. If i'm showing anything off, its a bad-ass sports car on the only roadways in the world where you can go wide open.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

you drive along the autobahn routinely?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

He blew past because I was cruising along. And I know he can take off any time, but its bad-ass to mess with these supercars and see what they can really do. I had Gallardo pull up next to me at a street light. He got a kick out of my V8 runble and repaid the favor by smoking me on the green. If i'm showing anything off, its a bad-ass sports car on the only roadways in the world where you can go wide open.

gotcha gotcha... but that Porsche didn't gun it, he just strolled past you with a little bit of extra gas pedal lol.

gotcha gotcha... but that Porsche didn't gun it, he just strolled past you with a little bit of extra gas pedal lol.

I caught back up to him a little up the road on an open straight and tried to get him to go, but he didn't wouldn't. I 'm not really trying to race these guys, yet, I just like to see how fast they go.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Oh I didn't realize it was a video just looked like a pic, you should use youtube to upload vids.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived