Sonic Electronix

Hi, ive got 2 12" type r's ported at 1 ohm on 1200 hifonics watts (nothing special) im having a little trouble tuning it. There is a bass eq 0-10db knob on the amp im not sure what to set that to or how to tune that knob.

My box is tuned to 32hz, what should my subsonic lowpass and highpass be at aprox?

thanks!

Walled Police Interceptor

Four 15s

160s

Hi, ive got 2 12" type r's ported at 1 ohm on 1200 hifonics watts (nothing special) im having a little trouble tuning it. There is a bass eq 0-10db knob on the amp im not sure what to set that to or how to tune that knob.

My box is tuned to 32hz, what should my subsonic lowpass and highpass be at aprox?

thanks!

Keep your knob at 0

starting point for lowpass around 70hz. subsonic IIRC should be about 5hz lower than your tuning. highpass has nothing to do with subs.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Keep your knob at 0

starting point for lowpass around 70hz. subsonic IIRC should be about 5hz lower than your tuning. highpass has nothing to do with subs.

aha, thanks, I like listening to low music ill set the lowpass round 70

Four 15s

160s

I was looking through my headunit sub settings, (pioneer) and i can have my sub at 100hz 80hz 63hz 50hz And then on my eq settings for "Low" it can be at 40hz 80hz 100hz The low on the eq does that effect the subs? because i notice when i turn the low volume up the 6x9's start clipping but the subs get louder. I need a crossover i think lol

Four 15s

160s

Archived