13 W7 On 600 Watts New Vid Added

well since i sold 1 of my 13w7s and t3000, i now only have a w7 and 600 watt PG amp...again...so i bought me a camera with the money from the sell and made a late night vid...not much..i will post better ones tomarrow....

th_S6300002-1.jpg

Edited by pink_floyd

Lets Go Ski

well its beatin but camera sound quality isnt so good what camera is it

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

underpowering subs and being bad is a myth, only draw back is lack of SPL, and low end output

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i wish i couldve got a vid b4 with the 2 13s but oh well...now im thinking of 4 Fi Q 12s or 2 18 Bls or maybe BTLs...not sure i think ima get the hifonics colossus for them..well see tho...

o and my sub now hits lows but not like i lik be3cause of the lack of power

Edited by pink_floyd

Lets Go Ski

if you compare cone area, ofcourse 4- 12s will be louder than 2- 13s, just build the box right

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.