"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

I was getting curious on how it sounded. so I just set the speakers in place for a test run.

Im still no where from finished. The speakers are also no screwed in.

Here are two videos, I was playing some hypnotize. NO SOUND because it is from a cheap digital camera, but better quality then my cell phone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is a video from my cell phone, with sound but bad video.

Posted Image

The remote was vibrating pretty good but probolly cant tell in the video.

I was at max volume with my stereo reciever..

Well after making a 2am mcdonalds run last night, I got pulled over for expired plates. The cop was actully cool, walked up to me and asked is this your car Brain, I said yea. He sat there and talked for about 2 minutes, said the reason Im pulling you over is for expired plates and asked me if I was aware of that. I told him yes, but I said I thought I had til the end of the month, and the cop told me they now changed that so he was just giving me a friendly reminder. He to my drivers license and ran me quick, and came back no warrents no apb so he gave my my dl back and said have a good night. Was pulled over for 3 minutes tops.

So after getting paid today, I went to the dmv and spent $60 renewing my license plates.

Then I went to a auto part store that is tiny as hell, but it always seems like if you need that odd thing they will have it when advanced autoparts or autozone wont.

I picked myself up some more resin, hardner, and some mat. Oh and my replacement alarm transmitter finally came in that I bought and payed for on ebay in late july finaly got here today.... Which sucks because I ended up paying $150 from bestbuy because this guy took so long...

Posted Image

I really hope the weather gets better and stops raining so I can get back to my other project.

well I put some mat around the encloser, held the piecese in place with some masking tape, then removed the tape as I covered it with resin.

Posted Image

Getting ready to pour out some of the new resin, It was a funny looking color of pink.

Posted Image

Heres another pic of the same resin that turned kinda purple after the hardner and resin was mixed.

Posted Image

And another coat of resin applied to the mat. I also took a little chunks of mat and placed them inside the box too soak up some left over resin that I poured in.

Posted Image

Archived