2 dd 9518 AMP HELP

Dion lawler

and DD sucks i only had 3500 to the pair and i blew them is what we will end up hearing. do some research and then come back to this.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

did you even read anything we just said? you arent ready if you have to ask. enough said. im just trying to save you from being all like "oh my god i blew up my woofers what do i do?"

X2. He just ignore the shit out of us . Like my 3rd build so f ya I'm ready. Lol

Okay do this . Get. 3500 or 4500 for both !!! Then when ur ready get the same amp n put one on each !! That sounds good.

and DD sucks i only had 3500 to the pair and i blew them is what we will end up hearing. do some research and then come back to this.

This will be you dion if you ai t ready lol x2

X2. He just ignore the shit out of us . Like my 3rd build so f ya I'm ready. Lol

Okay do this . Get. 3500 or 4500 for both !!! Then when ur ready get the same amp n put one on each !! That sounds good.

yeah sure after he spends more money on electrical upgrades and wire than the actual cost of the amps.

well since I have owned dd 15's and was smart enough tot break them in so I didn't blow them and then blame the company,

3500 is more then the rms of the sub they will get plenty loud on the 1750 each, will they take more power, yeah, but they don't NEED it to get loud. now days people think they need to run double rms to subs to get loud not the case at all

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

u all say dop the research wat do u think im doing i didnt just regester and put up a random post, im asking professional comp people that have done this and what power they have put in the sub without blowing the fuck out of it AND concidering i live in australia its pretty hard to find imfomation on the subs when they are american made, believe me i have looked at so many pages and i can not find an amp that people have used. the specs of the subs were 1500rms each i matched it with the sundown 3500 amp, there no infomation on how much extra you can put on therew

if you know what your doing you can run 3-4k each sub, you will have to break them in and you will need a good box. you don't need it though 3500-4500 for both is plenty

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

u all say dop the research wat do u think im doing i didnt just regester and put up a random post, im asking professional comp people that have done this and what power they have put in the sub without blowing the fuck out of it AND concidering i live in australia its pretty hard to find imfomation on the subs when they are american made, believe me i have looked at so many pages and i can not find an amp that people have used. the specs of the subs were 1500rms each i matched it with the sundown 3500 amp, there no infomation on how much extra you can put on therew

if you know what you're doing, not saying you dont..but if you for sure DO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, feel free to put a 4500 on each sub or a sd12k2 on the pair..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

i didnt know you had a different language out there in australia. there is plenty of information I know its tough so here let me help

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Digital+Designs+9518+power+handling

if you think by being a cranky little kid that its going to make anyone want to help you then you are plenty wrong. do you even have the electricla for 400-500 amps of current draw?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived