Artillery fire on Korean border

this could very well lead to world war III thats why so many countries are staying out of it. fuck even china is like uh what do we do now and those fuckers are one of the first to wanna blow stuff up .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

right nuclear holocaust sounds like a great time.

We made our bed, it's time we lay in it.

you are a complete fucking retard. If you think the US is so bad get the fuck out. no one is stopping you. You'd be the fucking draft dodger if it happend.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

this could very well lead to world war III thats why so many countries are staying out of it. fuck even china is like uh what do we do now and those fuckers are one of the first to wanna blow stuff up .

Everyone BUT the US is staying out of it, which could very well leave us in the US fucked. At least this is what I think, the US military is always quick to jump in and help people from other countries so I assume they will jump in on this.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

you are a complete fucking retard. If you think the US is so bad get the fuck out. no one is stopping you. You'd be the fucking draft dodger if it happend.

Calm down hall monitor before you lose your badge. Those are my opinions and if you don't like them I couldn't really give a shit less but you're not gonna sit here and call me names and try and predict my actions from what you think you know about me. Cut the bigotry and read a book.

Archived