Cashdollar2009 Build Log ---> LOTS OF PICS!!!

looks good and the gorilla tape is not the best for sealing off but in your case its the best for your situation also you might want to pull off the package tray and look for holes leading into the trunk and seal those off as well will definitely help your score

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Hows that Hifonics working out for you? I was looking at the same one for my highs as well!! Build looks awesome !!!! Cant wait to start my Spring build!!!

Current Setup:

Sony CDX-7401UI

2- 12" Alpine TypeR DVC2ohm Subs

Custom ported box

4-American Bass 6.5in SQ-6B Mids

4-Pioneer TS-T15 Tweeters

2-Crunch P1500.1 Mono Amps

2-runs 1/0 GA KnuKonceptz

KnuKonceptz RCA's

1-Stinger SPV44 Battery

Coming soon:

250 Amp Alt

Custom Door Panels

Second Skin Sound Deadner

All in my 1986 Monte Carlo SS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice build man.

Are you running the crescendo at full power yet?

Not quite. I have the dual 1.4 configuration so I have it wired to the Crescendo at .7 and it physically jumps to .9/.9 depending on the day. And I have the gains set for a little over 2k for the moment being. Maybe once I beef up the rear battery bank a bit more. I've been saving for a pair of D3100's sometime in the future. :) With the Deka and Kinetik combo i'm still staying above 13.4V at full tilt! :pardon:

Nice build.

I know you don't want to damage the car at all but if you want to seal the trunk off better you could put plastic wrap up all around the trunk opening and the box and use spray foam. It will seal it very good and with the plastic wrap you won't get it on your car or box.

You could also take the back of the back seat out and cover the opening with aluminum foil and fiberglass that box in so it looks really sexy. If you do that right you won't damage the car at all either.

I like the plastic wrap idea actually. That is something I will definitely have to look into. :drinks:

Nice build and that's a nice sub, you know can just use plastic bags a fill them with foam against ur box. Just an idea but keep on working on it till ur happy.

Thanks! And like I mentioned above, the plastic baggy idea isn't too bad eh?

looks good and the gorilla tape is not the best for sealing off but in your case its the best for your situation also you might want to pull off the package tray and look for holes leading into the trunk and seal those off as well will definitely help your score

I'm ahead of you on the rear deck. :thumb: I didn't get pictures as a few of the clips were giving me trouble so I managed to lift/hold/tape the holes and gaps with both hands and my head. lol And I like that bag idea? I've never hear of that, and trust me, I've done some foam research. Hmmm...

It looks great man.

I'm loving the tape, you're learning young grasshopper.

Keep it up!

Young grasshopper? I had my 15" XL firing into the cabin before you even ordered your 10"s! lol But I appreciate it! Honestly, like I said before, you getting the 15" XL and immediately posting up videos on youtube was one of the major contributing factors that made me go with DC. :drinks: Keep up the work on your build man. I stop by every once in a while to see what's going on!

Hows that Hifonics working out for you? I was looking at the same one for my highs as well!! Build looks awesome !!!! Cant wait to start my Spring build!!!

Paired up with my Fosgate Power components and rear-fill co-axials, I love it! As per reviews, it does get pretty damn hot if you are listening to music loud for more than an hour. (drive back and forth from college.) But it never skips a beat. Crystal clear sq, to me anyways. I couldn't be happier! :)

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

great build. keep up the good work

Very nice job cash, i do think you are doing great with the gorilla tape, it actually looks very nice with that cheap black/blue combination colors, keep it up!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

great build. keep up the good work

Thank you!

nice build man

I appreciate it!

Very nice job cash, i do think you are doing great with the gorilla tape, it actually looks very nice with that cheap black/blue combination colors, keep it up!!

Thank you sir. My head unit, volt meter, and Crescendo bass knob light happened to all light up blue. I was just using gorilla tape at first and saw the blue duck tape laying around so I figured what the Hell. lol When I knew I was going to have external port I wanted to try something a little different. When I was at the store getting parts I grabbed the black paint and saw the blue there. I best color-matched it to the tape and though it was just what I needed to set everything off. Not too much blue, but just enough. :)

Awesome Build bro ... :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Awesome Build bro ... :drink40:

Thank you sir! Just trying to keep the po' folk recognized. :) Paying for school on top of many other expenses in college doesn't leave me with a whole lot of time or money to do what I love here. 90% of my money spent is earned from putting together systems for my friends that actually do have the money. I'd love to have the opportunity to be recognized by everyone. The support keeps me going. Once again, the compliments appreciated! :)

Archived