Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm assuming you're selling it. I had a pair of 15" L7's that I was only able to get $500 for the pair on craigslist. So prolly around $250-300 for the sub. Then like $350-400 on the amp. That's what sucks about kicker being an internet whore and the low low prices on these websites. People don't care too much about authorized dealer or not it seems, everyone just wants the lowest price. But on here you prolly won't get much for the L7, but the rf t1k shouldn't be too hard to sell.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4783 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...