Mechman Alternators

Been 1 month, I havent even recived tracking #

he responded back to this thread, you did see that right?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I don't see what the big deal is with Matt's response. He is just a man, he gets mad as easily as anyone else does, but he wasn't insulting with his post. He clearly stated that he went out of his way to help the guy and has been talking to him, but the guy doesn't seem to realize that it sometimes takes much more time to ship a package over the border. When I placed my order I never received a tracking number, and it took about two weeks for the alternator to get to me, and I was expecting it to take about a month. The guy could have at least waited another week before bringing up this situation, I mean it's not like you can expect them to just have a couple alternators and a custom bracket just laying around the shop for your car that just need to be boxed up and picked up by UPS. It takes time to make things and it takes time to ship internationally.

I have recived no further emails from Matt or else i wouldnt have put this post up in public, I am not that stupid guys comon. The last email i got from matt was almost 3 weeks ago telling me my tracking #'s would be in my paypal email address, They where not.

Listen, You guys might be able to afford the luxury of waiting a week, But i am on a very tight budget & when that time limit expires for me to submit a complaint with paypal that money is gone, Out of my hands forever. I want to make sure i am getting whats mine & paid for with that money or it will set me back to the point where it will stop this build in its tracks.

I understand shipping takes longer accross the boarder, Especially durring the holidays. But i have never had to wait almost 3 weeks for tracking #'s from 2 individual companys, USPS & UPS. Both of witch i have not recived tracking #'s for. So say what you will, But i feel i had every right to begin to worry.

I hope this situation can get resolved so both partys recive what they rightfully are owed.

Matt, Instead of posting in this thread maybe you could privately email me & start responding to my emails again so we can handle this in private and deal with it like men. I dont even want to go back & look at the post that you suposedly "lost it" in, Because it will probably just make me more mad to see somebody flipping out because 1 of their customers who doesnt have alot of extra money is worried about his packadge since he has recived no tracking information for either packadge.

I have been in this game for ALONG time & ordered alot of shit off the internet, Please dont act like im stupid. I know how holliday shipping works & i have still never experianced this. The tracking #'s are issued through paypal usually when a product is shipped. I have recived no confirmations, Yet i am suposeda just say ohwell & not be concerned ? ya, Ok.

With all respects,

-Andrew

Edited by OkanaganDCaudio
teamokanagandcaudio2.png

so you want him to respond, he responds, and now you wont read it?

yeah, this thread needs to be locked

You know what, I've had it.

I have to respond to about three redundant e-mails every day from you for the past month. Every day, I take the time to answer your questions. I built you your bracket in a timely fashion, I didn't charge you the extra shipping to Canada like we had agreed upon, and now here you are causing drama. (after blowing smoke for weeks about how happy you were with our customer service)

I sent out your bracket AND your alternators (which were heavily discounted) over a WEEK ago. I havn't been able to respond to your e-mails because we have been in the process of moving the entire shop. (this is not an easy task) We still do not even have phone service or internet at the new building, I am having to write this from my own computer. You live in Candada. It does not surprise me at all that you have not yet received your packages yet. I normally don't get this pointed with a customer, but it pisses me off that we have bent over backwards to help you, and I have to get on here to put out this fire.

We have NEVER screwed anyone out of ANYTHING- and you think you need to file a paypal dispute?

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

All i am trying to do is get this resolved, & no I didnt see matt's post because i saw other people saying he got mad & shit, Why would he get mad when i am only trying to resolve this problem ? I dont need that, I only want to solve this & get to the bottom of it. I never acused anybody of anything or fuck all, All i did was post here because my concerns where growing & i wanted them addressed.

Matt, Please provide me with a copy of the tracking #'s in a private email.

teamokanagandcaudio2.png

he said he shipped it, once stuff goes out of the US boarder it gets all fucked up with tracking, it could still show its in NY or something and really be at your door step

seems to me your getting bent out of shape after he told you he sent it a week ago just over a tracking number...

im sure you ordered things where a tracking # wasnt provided...

Team DC Audio

3 emails a week ? Ya, Ok. Do you really want me to take a screen shot of my last sent emails & stuff matt ? Comon man. Not to mention i just got out of the hospital the other day from a 2 day stay after a seizure, So i dont know how i could have been emailing you from inside the hospital.

When did you tell me you where moving the shop? Am i suposed to be able to read your mind ?

Comon man, Wtf is that. All i did was ask where my tracking #'s where and yes i was concerned enough to open a paypal dispute & even more concerned after that weird post. I never acused you of anything yet you automaticlly take the defencive stance in your post like you are being acused & flip out at me ? wtf ?

teamokanagandcaudio2.png

call him. talk to him on the phone. is that a difficult thing to do? If you cant afford the call you really shouldnt be buying stereo equipmnet.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

call him. talk to him on the phone. is that a difficult thing to do? If you cant afford the call you really shouldnt be buying stereo equipmnet.

I was told i would recive tracking #'s for my packadges, matt shipped my bracket with USPS, & my alternators with UPS.

Normally you recive the tracking #'s issued through paypal, Matt told me to check this but unfortunatly i had a seizure and was in the hospital for 3 days prior to getting out & finally being able to check my paypal email address last night, I had no tracking #'s.

I dont have anything to track, So they arnt showing up anyware. I never recived the tracking information like you normally do when packadges are shipped & paid for through paypal.

It just seemed very odd & i honestly wanted to ask Matt about it & emailed him 2 times last night, i never recived a response so i posted in his area on this forum as i thought thats what it was for, Feedback. Good or bad, Not just propaganada or controlled feedback, All i wanted in this situation was help. & i have not recived that, Instead i have been shit on. & i dont think it is fair at all.

We dont use long-distance, So i dont have the ability to call him. Although i dont know how much good that would have done after reading his post. All i wanted was help matt, I dont know where you thought i was accusing you but i was not, I am sorry if you took it that way. But i am just a concerned customer wanting help. I really dont think your post was justified.

With all respects,

-Andrew

teamokanagandcaudio2.png

you do know paypal has 0 to do with tracking numbers right?

thats if the shipper wants to send it to you he can, paypal has no control over a tracking number.

so if you have been buying stuff off of here, caco and other forums, and some really good internet sites, they will provide it because you asked, and generally people are nice enough to do that.

mechman sends out prob good 30-40 alts a day, and keeping track of that and sending out tracking numbers can be a tedious task. maybe he doesnt have the time to stop what hes doing, call ups and ask for the tracking number.

you waited a month for something that generally takes 6-8 weeks to get........

Team DC Audio