Mechman Alternators

Been 1 month, I havent even recived tracking #

Hey Matt. Wish i was Posting this under better circumstances, I Have not recived a tracking # for my alt's / bracket yet from you in my paypal email address and it has almost been 1 month. I am starting to wonder what is going on and if i should file a resolution with paypal before it is too late.

If somebody could maybe help me get this sorted out before the 45 days expire for me to file a resolution with paypal i would greatly appreciate it. I only want to recive my products that i paid for, If it gets to 40 days & i havent heard back from you or recived a tracking # I will have no choice but to open a resolution with paypal, I am not rich I cant afford to loose that much money and recive nothing in return.

As some of you know i paid for a custom mounting bracket & 2 220amp Mechman alternators, The payment was completed on oct 27th, A week later they where suposedly shipped. I have not recived any form of tracking #'s for either of my items & I am worried that it is going to past the 45 day time limit for me to call a resolution with paypal. I cant afford to loose this much money on my install this was a crutial component in my system & not reciving it and being out over 500 dollars is going to basicly end this install before it even started, So i would greatly appreciate it if you could give me my tracking #'s or ship my products if you havent already. PLEASE get in touch with me matt, ASAP. If anybody else can help me resolve this please do. I do not want to have to file a resolution with paypal but if i have not recived tracking #'s by the 40th day i just cannot risk loosing that much cash & not reciving my alternators either. I am sure when i recive / If i recive thease items my review will be positive, But at this point I hope that just because this is not positive I get ignored or not helped.

With all respect,

-andrew

teamokanagandcaudio2.png

Hey Matt. Wish i was Posting this under better circumstances, I Have not recived a tracking # for my alt's / bracket yet from you in my paypal email address and it has almost been 1 month. I am starting to wonder what is going on and if i should file a resolution with paypal before it is too late.

If somebody could maybe help me get this sorted out before the 45 days expire for me to file a resolution with paypal i would greatly appreciate it. I only want to recive my products that i paid for, If it gets to 40 days & i havent heard back from you or recived a tracking # I will have no choice but to open a resolution with paypal, I am not rich I cant afford to loose that much money and recive nothing in return.

As some of you know i paid for a custom mounting bracket & 2 220amp Mechman alternators, The payment was completed on oct 27th, A week later they where suposedly shipped. I have not recived any form of tracking #'s for either of my items & I am worried that it is going to past the 45 day time limit for me to call a resolution with paypal. I cant afford to loose this much money on my install this was a crutial component in my system & not reciving it and being out over 500 dollars is going to basicly end this install before it even started, So i would greatly appreciate it if you could give me my tracking #'s or ship my products if you havent already. PLEASE get in touch with me matt, ASAP. If anybody else can help me resolve this please do. I do not want to have to file a resolution with paypal but if i have not recived tracking #'s by the 40th day i just cannot risk loosing that much cash & not reciving my alternators either. I am sure when i recive / If i recive thease items my review will be positive, But at this point I hope that just because this is not positive I get ignored or not helped.

With all respect,

-andrew

call them or email matt directly. He always responded to my emails fast(within an hr or so)

1998 GMC Jimmy

*4 15" Kicker CVRs

*2 Kole PH1-4000ds on the subs

*2 Kole PH4-1400s on the highs

Type R 6x9s, 6 1/2s

Infinity 4x6s

Rockford punch 3 1/2s

Soon to be all Rockford punch highs

All 0ga wire

Big three

3 deep cycle batteries

I wouldnt worry bro. I ordered a D3100 from them and it took awhile for it to get to me also. And I didnt get a tracking number either. But eventually I got a surprise from the UPS man. Hope it works out the same for you though.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

You're in Hawaii...call him don't post your customer service questions publicly it'll just start drama.

Edit triple ninja'd haha

Edited by bumonskateboard6

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Where did he say he was from hawaii? A fast google search shows Kelowan / Okanagan (in his sig) as part of Canada? I'm from Hawaii and when I ordered my alt it was shipped out on a thursday and got it the following tuesday but never got a tracking number. Call Matt, he always answered his phone when I called.

not to mention when ordering a custom bracket that generally takes awhile..

average wait time can be from 1 month to 2 months before getting alt/bracket so just remember that.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

not to mention when ordering a custom bracket that generally takes awhile..

average wait time can be from 1 month to 2 months

I could make a few Iraggi jokes here..lmao

But op, just like others said, either call or wait for a response to this thread.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread