First Car Accident.

Well aside from that, I'm pretty sure the tow truck driver or someone took my iPod touch because i forgot to grab it and when I went back I didn't see it but it coulda flew somewhere like underneath a seat or something. I'll look again tomorrow.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Hopefully you will be religious about wearing your belt now. Glad that you are okay and still with us man! My cousin wasn't so lucky this past weekend. He was texting, hit the median with no seatbelt on, truck rolled over ejecting and crushing him underneath. Took his life at the young age of 28 and he would still be here if he had it on. Please be safe everyone and remember to buckle up.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Hopefully you will be religious about wearing your belt now. Glad that you are okay and still with us man! My cousin wasn't so lucky this past weekend. He was texting, hit the median with no seatbelt on, ejected and the truck rolled over him taking his life at the young age of 28. Please be safe everyone and remember to buckle up.

Thank you. And I'm very sorry to hear about that man. I am very lucky.

Not only will I buckle up but everyone else will have to as well or I'm not taking that shit out of park.

jay, really? no seatbelt? i thought you were smarter than that bro.

now fix your brakes and rad, then get some mids and highs, cheap f***. : )

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

go thing you ok safety first bro

Thanks man,

I've definitely learned my lesson.

jay, really? no seatbelt? i thought you were smarter than that bro.

now fix your brakes and rad, then get some mids and highs, cheap f***. : )

:lol: Well now I will have less money after repairs and insurance costs. I might have to get rid of my system to get the money for repairs.

its okay i took my seatbelts out too dude so fuck it accidents happen.. but when morons liek u create them its different.. j.k bro hopefully everything works out for you

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Rolla da blunt go into a car accident huh?

LMFAO

Sorry to here that bro... Glad your okay and at least you didnt roll... Jeeps are REAL easy to roll over... as are most SUVs

LMFAO

Sorry to here that bro... Glad your okay and at least you didnt roll... Jeeps are REAL easy to roll over... as are most SUVs

only a jeep owner would understand this joke.... JK JK

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

LMFAO

only a jeep owner would understand this joke.... JK JK

Damn direct shot to the ball sack... LMFAO

Its all good...

Archived