but nate, the same thing could be said about adding big ass systems too, those heavy ass batts, subwoofers and box, and wiring multiple 40 pound amps, all of that can effect handling and braking too.

absoltuely agree. taht wasnt the original argument and minel is trying to make it about sound not weight

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Before you know it they are gonna have a 140 decibel limit for vehicles and the police are gonna have term labs onboard to check the vehicles for the sound pressure level...........

Where I live, they just passed a law that says you cannot be more than 120 outside the car. How they will measure this I dont know.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• 4 weeks later...

photo9.jpg

this is hazzard!!!!

explain how so. it is built mostly of 2x4's to keep the weight down. it doesnt weigh any more than my last system did. my car is legally considered a van, so im not required to be able to see out of the back. i have driven commercial dump trucks, delivery vans, and boom trucks. i can drive just as safely with this as you can without it.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Ben do you have both side mirrors? Its legal then.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yes, as well as round convex mirrors, so i can see everything. wonder why navi thinks its a hazard. maybe he thinks im on stock brakes or something........

hugh i was just pulling your tampon string bro its your life u can do whatever u want, and stock breaks or not i would still say whatever.. i was saying u cant see behind you now thats a hazzard lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

yes, as well as round convex mirrors, so i can see everything. wonder why navi thinks its a hazard. maybe he thinks im on stock brakes or something........

hugh i was just pulling your tampon string bro its your life u can do whatever u want, and stock breaks or not i would still say whatever.. i was saying u cant see behind you now thats a hazzard lol

between my convex mirrors and my rearview camera, i can see everything behind me. ive even been thinking about getting a 7 inch tv and mounting it where my rearview goes, and hooking up to a camera in my third brake light housing so i have a rearview again.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived