Sonic Electronix

i honestly cannot decide if i want a ported or a sealed box! can some help me here.

It depends on what sub ur running, some companys do not recommend putting their product(sub) in sealed boxes and some u can do either a sealed or ported.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

well if you want your subs to pound hard as hell go with a ported if you want a nice tight bass go with sealed ported will give the low deep bass what most people want and sealed is if you like good bass sound like sq if im correct

i honestly cannot decide if i want a ported or a sealed box! can some help me here.

Equipment, power, vehicle, there are so many factors here you're overlooking

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It depends on what sub ur running, some companys do not recommend putting their product(sub) in sealed boxes and some u can do either a sealed or ported.

good point i messed the most important thing lol

Edited by felipe82

Equipment, power, vehicle, there are so many factors here you're overlooking

this^^^^^^^right here are things you want to factor into your decision

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

thanks alot guys, i didnt even think about the vehicle or any of that stuff. here's the thing. my neighbor does bass comps so he says, and he swears! by sealed boxes... he says that you can get good deep bass from a sealed just like a ported if you know what youre doing and if you take the time to measure the car out and build the box perfectly. is this guy a bullshit artist?