Forevrbumpn - recones Receieved

Forevrbumpn I see your point of view, I just hope you see mine. I am not at all trying to be a prick about this just worried about the time frame involved.

Thank for letting me know what is going on.

Not a problem, they are going out no later than Saturday. Get my PM about asking what else I can do...?

I got a PM from Chode saying you emailed/PMd me 3 times this week on SMD, and I responded to the very last PM about 5 minutes ago, which was dated October I think, or early this week

Again, very sorry for that- PLEASE email me on AOL, not here, I only come here once a week if that anymore, I do have an attention focus problem my gf pointed out, if something comes up, everything else is forgotten about- shitty excuse, but thats why I try and build things, and sell them second, not sell , then make- it seems to affect time frames on things

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 2 weeks later...

Forevrbumpn re-cone's received Friday.

this transaction is now complete, thank you Ken.