Forevrbumpn - recones Receieved

I know you may be busy bro but you have been paid already and you already told me that the Re-cones were done and all you had to do is ship them and that has not happened yet. I put my trust in you because I thought you were a reputable member and knew what you were doing and now I cant even put a dispute on this because I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I wait patiently for two months with no complaint's.

You were paid on September 25th.

November 7th you told me they were already done.

My bad. They have been done. Thank you for messaging me. I just need to package and ship. I just been crazy busy at my regular job and worked last weekend on our rotating weekend status. I haven't even opened that email for shipping info when I do I will get u a shipping quote

I know things can get busy I have put in 8o+ hour weeks on many occasions. maybe you cant get to the post office because your working during their hours of operation, but at least keep me informed. It does not take long to send me a PM letting me know why you have not been able too get them shipped.

Forevrbumpn please respond.

Edited by Hotdog

I don't know what's going on with your things but on his facebook page he's been posting things about getting home like at 8pm or later at days. Or getting called in to work at random times and things like that.

But he should be on here to explain things better.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

damn=/

i hope everything gets resolve

goodluck man

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

if your not involved stay out of it...he made this thread to maybe try to get a hold of him another way since hes not answering either his or my PMs.

Berto please PM Me and Hotdog his name so we can find him on facebook and get him to mend this situation.

coming home late (if you consider 8 o clock late) and being called into work is NO excuse.

again..if not involved...STAY OUT. i dont want to lock this due to maybe he will chime in and fix.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I don't know what's going on with your things but on his facebook page he's been posting things about getting home like at 8pm or later at days. Or getting called in to work at random times and things like that.

But he should be on here to explain things better.

I understand long hours.. been there. At least keep me informed is all I ask. Dont take but a minute to send a PM especially if your online anyway.

Apperantly he has been online 3 days ago... :peepwall:

(i won't post anything anymore in this thread, i'm sorry, it has nothing to do with me)

I seen that also

damn=/

i hope everything gets resolve

goodluck man

Actually I am still optimistic that he will come threw on the deal since he has done a lot of transactions.

did u try calling/texting him?

I don't have his phone number. Transaction started in PM and I want to leave it at that because it is a good log of the transaction.

Forevrbumpn, just so you know I still have faith in you please don't let me down.

ive always been kool with him but im not kool with salty deals. i just talked to him on facebook and this whole situation will be mended very soon. like David said he is a good guy

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I had to pull over and try logging on not easy on a phone in the dark in the mountains with the 20deg weather and ice

Hotdog- sorry. I already talked to Chode and David. I def don't want a bad rep-1 guy on smd alrerady crushed me last year. I haven't forgotten about you trust me. Iam on my way home for a 4 day weekend and should have plenty of time to ship them fri/sat. Workwise my boss has pretty much had me hotel it all over from humbolt county, shasta county and now iam comming home from the upper east mountains of the sierra. I should be home in about 2hrs. Someone said I have been online for 3days or been online in 3days, but no. Maybe my gf since smd is in my google chrome main log in page so maybe she looked. Well actually I did check my pms early in the week. But please just email me on aol like you were before that goes directly to my phone. And yes if I got a email on aol a couple times that would have got me off my ass. Just pre occupied with 1500mile + weeks with work. Sorry for the wait

[email protected]

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.