i have an ipod video 30gig ol skool ones, bought it used and worked like a champ for the last two yrs. always stayed in the car hooked up to the deck and to day went to star the car and play it and nothing, tried to re start it(holding the two buttons) and nothing :angry: hooked it up to the computer and didnt do anything either

any idea what the problem is? i was thinking maybe the battery went bad finally...

any help would be appreciated THANKS!

guess we both need to write ipod on our list to santa :rofl:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Mine just did that this morning. But its 15 degrees here lol. I made the mistake of leaving it in my car overnight. So I just tucked it in my pocket and it was fine.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Yeah sounds like the battery is dead. I have the 80G version and my battery died earlier this year. I tried a battery a kit to replace it myself and it was a bitch. I couldn't get the cover off so I tried 3 people at work to help me who all said they had replaced their batterys in other versions and they couldn't get it off either. I ended up making an appointment with the Apple store (genius or whatever). Paid $60 and they took back my old ipod and gave me a brand new one. If they didn't have any stock the guy said they would have mailed one to my house and I would have had to wait about a week. I just wonder what they are going to do when they run out of the older versions? Give us newer versions maybe?

guess we both need to write ipod on our list to santa :rofl:

hahaha might have to, too bad santa would use my money to buy it :pardon:

get it repaired.... theres plenty of website that will do it for cheap.

only payed $50 for it so if its over that to get it fixed ill prob just get a new/used one

It could be frozen. Just let it sit out for a while, and try plugging it in later.

OR THAT BATS FRIED..

did plugged to the computer and nothing (x.x)

Mine just did that this morning. But its 15 degrees here lol. I made the mistake of leaving it in my car overnight. So I just tucked it in my pocket and it was fine.

yeah thats prob what did it, sat in the jimmy in the freezing cold and nothing, sat in the teg one too many cold mornings and took a shit on me lol

I ended up making an appointment with the Apple store (genius or whatever). Paid $60 and they took back my old ipod and gave me a brand new one.

they actually just opened a new apple store here one of two in INDIANA so might drop by for some help there, if its that cheap ill got for it!

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP GUYS! got the iphone so not too worried about not being able to play music...