AlexRunsLow Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 I have 500$ to use on stereo for a 2011 expedition i just got. I have no clue what to spend it on and i dont know how to install anything and i know nothing about audio. Please tell me exactly what i should get.
Cardboardcat15 Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 It depends on what you want, 500 dollars isnt a whole lot to work with. You could probably get a woofer or two, amp, prefab box, and HU for 500 if you went with low end stuff. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
TeamHT Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 Check Craigslist for some deals within your budget. I spend more than that on just wiring. It can get pretty expensive Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
korey_hofer Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 you can do a good system for $500 2 of these http://www.woofersetc.com/p5317/07CVR122--Kicker-12"-800-Watt-2-Ohm-DVC-CompVR-Subwoofer.htm 1 of these http://www.woofersetc.com/p7765/RUB1400--Soundstream-Monoblock-400-Watt-RMS-Rubicon-Series-Subwoofer-Amplifier.htm 1 of these http://www.woofersetc.com/p15/POWERKIT4--American-Accessories-4-Gauge-Amp-Kit.htm have some one design you a tline enclosure previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
TeamHT Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 Headunit and wiring? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.