Mechman Alternators

i will like to have a 320 amp h/o alt, for a 2005 ford mustang 4.0L v6 and also i would it painted in legand lime

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

i will like to have a 320 amp h/o alt, for a 2005 ford mustang 4.0L v6 and also i would it painted in legand lime

Our 320 amp model is $449.

We charge $50 to put a custom finish on an alternator. Legend lime is not a standard color, so you would have to mail us a can of paint for us to do it in that color.

If you want to supply us a color code and have us go to the paint store and have it mixed, that would be another $50.

regards

Matthew

We charge $50 to put a custom finish on an alternator. Legend lime is not a standard color, so you would have to mail us a can of paint for us to do it in that color.

If you want to supply us a color code and have us go to the paint store and have it mixed, that would be another $50.

regards

Matthew

but legand lime is a factory paintjob done by ford tho??? well i see what i can do then, will i need anything else to make alt work? or is it a just plug and play thing with my car?

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

regards

Matthew

but legand lime is a factory paintjob done by ford tho??? well i see what i can do then, will i need anything else to make alt work? or is it a just plug and play thing with my car?

I can get the paint code from ford and have some paint mixed, like I said we charge $100 for that.

It is a direct bolt in, plug and play.

• 1 month later...

449 is a great price, for an 320 amp alt, is that price shipped? and also just wondering you have the parts in stock?

and decided not get it painted let me know what ever u have free time since the moey will be in pocked on the 7th

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

I have the 320 amp model in stock.

The price does not include shipping, domestic shipping is usually around $15.

Just so you are aware, the 320 amp doesn't have fantastic output at idle, and will only be a good performer when you are driving down the road. (like most any 320 amp alternator)

If you are looking for better performance when your car is stopped and idling, we have our 270 amp version that cranks out major power at idle, it is the same price.

regards

Matthew

I have the 320 amp model in stock.

The price does not include shipping, domestic shipping is usually around $15.

Just so you are aware, the 320 amp doesn't have fantastic output at idle, and will only be a good performer when you are driving down the road. (like most any 320 amp alternator)

If you are looking for better performance when your car is stopped and idling, we have our 270 amp version that cranks out major power at idle, it is the same price.

regards

Matthew

ahhh ok, well since its a stickshift im usually around 1,500 to 2,000 rpm dont really know how to convert that into rpm to the alt, also does it come any type of voltage regualtor? or is that extra?

and i live in wisconsin 53511

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

As long as you are at 1500 to 2000 rpm, you will basically have 320 amps on tap.

It comes with the correct PCM integrated internal regulator for your vehicle so that it will work correctly with your computer.

As long as you are at 1500 to 2000 rpm, you will basically have 320 amps on tap.

It comes with the correct PCM integrated internal regulator for your vehicle so that it will work correctly with your computer.

alright cool, thanks for such a speedy responce as well, and im guessing thats the rpm its in storage now since its winter, well can you pm your number to contact you at i dont like to order it via paypal on higher priced items please :drink40:

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s