Civic Converted to M3

Yes and it was my opinion that if he didn't own something better how can he say that that car belongs there... The Guy was doing something no one else has tried before and I'm all for that.

Dude has his opinion but saying belongs in a junkyard is boarderline bashing and is there really a need to bash something that looks better than his ride?

That's my point though, that we're all entitled to our own opinion and no one of us is to say who's opinion is valid and who's isn't. I've never made a movie, and can't make one better than anyone who has ever had one in theaters, but does that mean I can't decide if I like a movie and say how good or bad it is? And with that, I rest my case.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I figured you were giving shit, but I like to back myself up :P

I agree, it would look so much better black. The grille, hood and back give away that its fake. I never said it was ugly. I just found it funny that someone would do this. I also found it "insulting" that someone would make a Civic appear like an M3 when a Beamer is so much more luxurious, higher up, etc.

I'm still posting pics :D

No offense dude, but don't call it a Beamer, people in the BMW community consider that insulting, the proper term is Bimmer, it's still pronounced the same though.

Oh, sorry about that.

Derrick, I now know you weren't talking to me, but here are the pics. Remember that I'm only 15.Dont have a car so i took a picture of my parents car. This was taken in the garage, so the pics aren't the best

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

fixed sorry had to do it as in my opinion for the car i dont like but i gotta give the builder props for getting down and making a nice peace of art

cowboys_logo.gif

I figured you were giving shit, but I like to back myself up :P

I agree, it would look so much better black. The grille, hood and back give away that its fake. I never said it was ugly. I just found it funny that someone would do this. I also found it "insulting" that someone would make a Civic appear like an M3 when a Beamer is so much more luxurious, higher up, etc.

I'm still posting pics :D

No offense dude, but don't call it a Beamer, people in the BMW community consider that insulting, the proper term is Bimmer, it's still pronounced the same though.

Oh, sorry about that.

Derrick, I now know you weren't talking to me, but here are the pics. Remember that I'm only 15.Dont have a car so i took a picture of my parents car. This was taken in the garage, so the pics aren't the best

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

fixed sorry had to do it as in my opinion for the car i dont like but i gotta give the builder props for getting down and making a nice peace of art

My mom drives a '10 Acura MDX and my dad drives an '08 Ram 1500. After hearing that, do you think they'd drive an '03 Mazda Tribute with 130k miles? Nice try though :D

Edit: I know the Ram isn't the nicest or most luxurious, but I think you get the point

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I had my first car at 15, worked on it for months before i even had my permit. Hdorre however, has a sundown 3000 and a bunch of other stuff chillin in his closet waiting for him to get his license.

Stop talking unless you know whats up.

Edit: Also, you didn't spell "piece" correctly or make an actual sentence.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I had my first car at 15, worked on it for months before i even had my permit. Hdorre however, has a sundown 3000 and a bunch of other stuff chillin in his closet waiting for him to get his license.

Finally, someone who actually knows me. I find it funny how JL doesn't even know me and was talkin shit.

I work my ass off every summer and occasionally after school. I bought the car. It's not currently under my name because of my age, but this shits mine. I don't lie about what I have. I'm not fake like that.

Thanks Chris :)

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Finally, someone who actually knows me. I find it funny how JL doesn't even know me and was talkin shit.

I work my ass off every summer and occasionally after school. I bought the car. It's not currently under my name because of my age, but this shits mine. I don't lie about what I have. I'm not fake like that.

LMFAO so true

:drinks: I got ya man.

Also, on a wicked left turn side note, i just found out that another person i know passed this morning. I didn't know him that well but he took his own life. Another person i kinda expected it. :angry:

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Edit: Also, you didn't spell "piece" correctly or make an actual sentence.

Lol, I had to read his post a few times to decipher it

LMFAO so true

:drinks: I got ya man.

Also, on a wicked left turn side note, i just found out that another person i know passed this morning. I didn't know him that well but he took his own life. Another person i kinda expected it. :angry:

:yay:

I really feel bad for you man. That's must be extremely hard on you and stressful. I've had a couple deaths too, except it was in the family. I'm grateful I have select friends and close cousins to talk to about it.

Like I said before, if you wanna talk I'm here for you. Txt me anytime. I'll always reply if I have service and am awake. I'm going to bed, goodnight brah

LMFAO so true

:yay:

I really feel bad for you man. That's must be extremely hard on you and stressful. I've had a couple deaths too, except it was in the family. I'm grateful I have select friends and close cousins to talk to about it.

Like I said before, if you wanna talk I'm here for you. Txt me anytime. I'll always reply if I have service and am awake. I'm going to bed, goodnight brah

Thanks, and same to you man. And don't worry about me i'm fine. Its just weird.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived