need a good yet simple alarm( no power lock)

ok my car does not have power locks dont need remote start would like a nice alarm for a fair price with dome light sensor, shock sensor, and proximity sensor, dont need locking stuff or engine disable ... anything you guys have in mind ?

Proximity will almost always be add on. Most any alarm that can accept a proximity sensor will also have keyless entry. You dont have to hook it up if you dont want to. If your car doesnt have power door locks, you can add them with a little time and 15 dollars or less worth of supplies. The rest of the features are standard. There are definately cheaper units out there, but I like Avital because they are still good quality and you use the DEI radar sensor with them. Radar sensors can be very finnicky. The avatal 3100 is about a 50 dollar unit. The 508D radar/ proximity sensor can be had for less than 40 dollars. You can buy a simple alarm for like 25 bucks, but it will more than likely cause headaches and the radar feature may not work out very well for you.

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry