EclipseChris Posted November 27, 2010 Report Posted November 27, 2010 They sell subs under a palm tree? I loled... i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
LT.Smoke Posted November 27, 2010 Report Posted November 27, 2010 Subs look beastly as hell but until i saw someone run them in person and see how they perform and what not i dont think i could drop 1200 on a woofer Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
EricR Posted November 27, 2010 Report Posted November 27, 2010 That video was nothing special, like its already been said. I'd rather run a pair of Eclipse SW8010's i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
nCOMP1337 Posted November 28, 2010 Report Posted November 28, 2010 That video was nothing special, like its already been said. I'd rather run a pair of Eclipse SW8010's im gonna run me some funky pups, 9001RMS , BEASTIN'
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.