zachfowler222 Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 my buddy is wanting to build a box for 6 12s and he wanted to make them face each other like steve did in the caddy would he have to worry about them cancelling each other out or what seems like it wuld work, i mean steve did it and the caddy sounds good? is there anything he should worry about? I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
EclipseChris Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 As long as they are wired correctly they will act fine. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
TeamHT Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 well if not done correctly the soundwaves created from one side of the wall will battle against the soundwaves coming from the opposite side of the wall. if youre not careful one side could overpower the other side creating cancellation. they need to be 100% equal so that when they clash, they just keep battling it out in the open space which is what creates all the hair tricks and powerful booms. now, if one side overpowers the other, one thing to watch out for is the car tipping over. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
zachfowler222 Posted November 26, 2010 Author Report Posted November 26, 2010 lol right ill make sure to watch out for his car to tip over lol......... I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.