ant the ninja Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 I offered up my old 15's and my amp to a friend for 150 and he told me he wanted them but wanted to get something notarized or signed saying I sold them to him just incase something goes wrong. Now, I know he knows absolutely nothing about radios/amps/subs and he wont let me install it because he thinks his brother knows everything about car audio blah blah blah. I've heard systems he has put in and 90 percent of them blow or just sound terrible. Should I just tell him to forget it because odds are if something goes wrong it will be user error or am I just being paranoid? 2002 Ford Explorer XLT Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's Rear Stage: ??? Two 15" Powerbass M154 Audiopipe AP15001d Pioneer DEH-P5100UB
NcHalfrican Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 I wouldn't. Cause, like you said, when he screws something up, he'll go straight to blaming you. But maybe I'm paranoid, too
dugee81 Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 you should make a contract saying that if he will not let you install it properly, after it is out of your hands it is his deal. have his bro sign it saying he did the install. play the system for him before selling to ensure it is working properly. all in the paper work 200a alt. by Excessive Amperage hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear 1/0awg + big 3 SAZ 3000D HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm
Sanitarium Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 stipulate that the items are sold as is - in perfect working order - with no warranty. he can blow them all he wants and theres nothing he can do about it.
zachfowler222 Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 just tell him to buy the or dont ........ tell him your not the company your not fixing anything they fuck up I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
TeejayBee Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 just take pictures and videos with an updated date showing they work,
n8ball2013 Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 i wouldnt bother. Pretty much if you do something like that and not sell as is he's implying you'll warranty it WHEN he blows it not if. So you'll have to pay to replace them and he'll get free woofers. tell him as is or no deal. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ant the ninja Posted November 27, 2010 Author Report Posted November 27, 2010 Told his as is and he refused. Oh well, his loss. Thanks guys 2002 Ford Explorer XLT Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's Rear Stage: ??? Two 15" Powerbass M154 Audiopipe AP15001d Pioneer DEH-P5100UB
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.