So i have to make a rilly hard choice right now... i have a 2001 alero gls coupe 3.4L V6 that has a little bit of rust, a few dents here and there and needs a few things fixed on it.

i am getting a few grand like 4-7000 and i was wondering if i should just go all out on the alero with performance, looks, and audio/video or sell the alero get a new car and get a few of the necesities like rims, subs, speakers, cd player and so on just to make the car look and sound a little better

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

trust me, save that money. you'll be needing it as soon as you get out of high school.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i meant like, rims, paint, tint, and take my stock spoiler off. cuz aleros = worst car to find aftermarket parts for.

but if i were to buy a new car wat kinda car do u suggest.

ium 6'2" and i was looking at either a 2001 acura Tl or a 01 tahoe or expedition.

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

well, cars really depend on you. even though i may have no respect for the alero, some people love it. you are pretty tall, and the TL can be pretty expensive. what kind of vehicles do you like? do you like your alero? if so, dont let our opinions shame you into something else. you will be the one who will have to drive your car you know what i mean?

cant go wrong with a tahoe/yukon, i have an 05 XL myself.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i liked my alero when it was new... but being a stupid kid and getting my car for free wasnt the best thing for me cuz i beat the living piss out of it... the first winter i had it i pulled the ebrake on ice and i guess it was alot more slippery then i thought and i went up a 8foot tall snow drift backwards and had to drive off it.... lots of fun in this car but lots of stupid shit has been done to it... i like to ramp my car and ebrake it ALOT so i have no shocks, im always replacing tires, and i usually dont have gas

another option i was thinking of was... making the alero into my competition car because my friend who has a chrystler 300m has 2 12" type rs in the same box i have running off of a alpine mrp-m1000 and i have a 12" kicker crv and a p.o.s. 12" sony xplod running off a 900w kenwood amp and my subs blew his out of the water which rilly got me thinking that subs r rilly loud in my car because its so much smaller. and then ide get me a new daily driver with a decent system.

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200