iPhone 4 vs HTC EVO 4G (Vote)

76 members have voted

1. 1. iPhone 4 vs HTC EVO 4G

I like AT&T more than Sprint because of where I live, but I'm in love with Android and the Evos big screen.

Id opt for an Incredible or X on VZW. I love my Droid Incredible! I've had it for 5 months with zero problems.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Seeing as I have a samsung fascinate which runs android, the majority of tge android phones are real nice, so I would say the htc evo

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Ive had my iphone 4 for a few months and i absolutely love it jst flows from screen to screen. Very user friendly just a great phone overall. I had a samsung moment and had all kinds of problems with it and made the switch and havent looked back.

The thing i really like about apple is the quality parts they put into their stuff, the only thing i have ever seen break is their screen which is glass which unlike alot if not all other touch screen phones which are plastic :peepwall:

I fell in love with the iphone 3g and since then i cant say anything bad about apple i LOVE it, i just dont see me giong with any other brand. :pardon:

I had the motorola droid which was nice, I switched to the fascinte because the AMOLED screen is super bright and nice. Either way you go youre going to end up with a great phone, which both of those are!

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Anything with the android operating system is awesome! Iphones blow! the Iphone restricts everything you do, you cannot even say certain words... its like the communist of phones.... DROID all the way!

"I'm not the kind of person to say atodaso but atodaso, I fucking atodaso!"

Ricky....

288887_1250992894485_60.jpg?v=1250992930

Setup:

Kenwood Excelon Deck (Not sure of the Model)

Optima Redtop up front

Marine Deep cycle out back

Crossfire 2000D

Single DC XL 12

Crossfire.jpg

10200632.jpg

I have the evo and love it. Only thing that the iPhone beats the evo on is the camera and the retina display. Better quality imo on the iPhone but not by much. I like the fact the screen is effin huge on the evo. Another pro to the evo is the 4G. It's way faster then 3G. Might not be available in our area yet, but when it is you will def notice the difference in speed.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived